Optical - Slip Thru (Audio Remix)

Doggy-Whistle Doggy-Whistle Doggy-Whistle Doggy-Whistle Doggy-Whistle Doggy-Whistle

Do-Doggy-Whistle Do-Do-Do Doggy-Whistle

Do-Doggy-Whistle Do-Do-Do Doggy-Whistle

Doggy

divisive issue, for sure! starting to seem like a love it or hate it thing.

here is the spor remix, which very much illustrates the difference between doing a remix and doing a remix

divisive issue, for sure! starting to seem like a love it or hate it thing.

here is the spor remix, which very much illustrates the difference between doing a remix and doing a remix

This one started as bootleg afaik - there was no intend for a release, spor wanted to update it for his sets. What happened with this btw?
Audio remix is a mess. Can't believe the same guy did this:

This one started as bootleg afaik - there was no intend for a release, spor wanted to update it for his sets. What happened with this btw?
Audio remix is a mess. Can't believe the same guy did this:

ah man that tune is a beauty, a bit like krusts "future unkown" days.

"can i get through ?"

also an awesome tune, audio is not the breakcore drill and bass lunatic i always took him for, clearly.

the man makes classics, and i stand behind what i said about the slip thru remix, its rad.

but very much a love/hate thing, it would seem.

im right though, anyone who doesnt conform to my pov is gay obvs

LOVE the Spor one (wish it came out!!), that Audio one is awful :cry:

the spor one is literally just a pitched up and less growly version of the original, i really dont rate it at all.

do you know the original? if you did, i dont think you would "love" the spor version

but i realize im the minority in this thread, im into the audio remix and against the spor remix.

Genuinely one of the worst sounds I've heard in a while. The smoke alarm next to my kitchen is less annoying.

Last edited:
the spor one is literally just a pitched up and less growly version of the original, i really dont rate it at all.

do you know the original? if you did, i dont think you would "love" the spor version

but i realize im the minority in this thread, im into the audio remix and against the spor remix.
yeah I know the original man...and the Spor remix is a nice update on it (its had far more done than just been sped up - its beefed up and updated, but still keeps a lot of the original's energy). The Audio one is grating on the ears; lost the original funk of the tune and is another example of how far Audio has fallen 😢

yeah I know the original man...and the Spor remix is a nice update on it (its had far more done than just been sped up - its beefed up and updated, but still keeps a lot of the original's energy). The Audio one is grating on the ears; lost the original funk of the tune and is another example of how far Audio has fallen 😢

yeah, i guess the spor remix isnt all that bad haha. i havent listened a lot to audio, i thought he did breakcore with mackie or something,
but it turns out he makes wonderful tech (which is posted previously in thread), really awesome tunes.

mackie was gain and g2 wasnt he? they didnt do breakcore, they did tech of ages. so why am i so convinced audio did breakcore?
oh audio worked with dylan on freak?

i want to hear the full audio remix of slip thru now, were all going by the same 31 second clip, and whereas that can suffice, id like to hear the whole thing.

i think its dope, but thats just me.

Audio & Mackie used to be Resonant Evil in the early 00s
This was on Freak

Instantly think of Troubleshoot when anyone says Resonant Evil.

Back on topic - this Audio remix of slip thru is pretty awful. Wouldn't quite say pulling my eyes out with a fork would be more enjoyable but its close. Saw Spor play his remix out around 2008/09 and it absolutely banged.

Not for me.

Back
Top Bottom