opsy-daisy ;P

OPS? huh?

ops NEW custom user title
uhhhhhh...im ops...it's my initial's, cool huh? you bet! er, i dj & have loaded up some mixes already...they aren't ground breaking but give me a few more years, yeah? im busying learning turntablist stuff at the moment & will hopeful crank out some stuff via my ableton sooooooooooon. I like all kinds of dnb but the stuff that is currently giving me the giggles is the badass weird stuff that labels like offshore & subtle audio are doing. fuuuuuuckin good! cheers! oh i like natasha gregson wagner too...she's hot!
natashagregson-wagner_005.jpg

I hate when i tell people my name & when i say "It's Phoebe-Rae" they always assume im telling them my First & Last name.So i just tell them "it's Phoebe" now to cut out all the confusion.Even though i'd prefer Phoebe-Rae.My Birthday is none of your Bussiness niether is my life.I just don't care anymore.I don't trust alot of people.If you can't trust me then why should you recive my turst?I hate/Dislike alot of people & things.Quite a few people proberly hate me two.I'm Judgemental, i AM nice but somethings just "slip" out.People piss me off.My attitude has suddenly sky rocketed.Foriegn movies interest me.I AM going to travel the world & live in New York.Yeah im Fat but not everyone is perfect.Just one little mistake can ruin your whole life or a friendship.Im sarcastic alot, people tend to take me serious which is really irritating.I've given up on alot of people.I keep alot of things to myself, but like i said some things just "Slip" out.I'm white but nationally Aboriginal.People tend to think they have me all wrapped up.But they have no idea who i am.No one really does.Only i do.I don't believe or believe in much now.Be what ever you wanna be or say what ever you wanna say, I Don't Care.

Back
Top Bottom