Oppurtunity Knoxx Vol.7 Likwid mix

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Wattup!
This is a little likwid mix I did a while ago and forgot to upload it. This is the last Likwid mix for a while so if you liked the last ones then check this one. if you like the heavier stuff then check my Vol.8 ha ha.
EZ

https://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/oppurtunity-knoxx-vol7

Tracklist
1. Flite - Colorless (Liminal and JWOB RMX) (dub)
2. Techimatic and LSB - Rotary Motion (Calibre RMX)
3. Nitri and Level 2 - Lies (Calibre RMX)
4. Bcee - Magic Mirror
5. Tokyo Prosse - Waiting On feat. Riya
6. HLZ - Secret Diva
7. Lenzman - Move and Focus feat. Dan Stezo
8. Bcee - Speak To The Sky
9. Lenzman - Starz feat. Kevin King
10. Malaky - My Dreams
11. Spectrasoul - Memento
12. Bcee - Last Daze
13. Tokyo Prosse - Ventura
14. Halogenix - Her Waves
15. Villem and Mcleod - Only 4 U
16. Reds - Meraki
17. KALM and Dan Bowskill - Living In The Red (Villem and Mcleod RMX)
18. Calibre - Judgement Day feat.DRS

yes beknoxx haven't been on members mixes for a while then saw these 2 straight away, will definitely give these a listen mate and leave some feedback when listened

Wattup Danny! I haven't been on any mixes lately either! Been super busy with work. Had Vol.7 done a while ago and just never had the chance to upload it. Your feedback is always appreciated. Have I missed anything from you? I thought there was competition thread knocking about...will have to look for the results on that.

Thanks Teddy.....any feedback would be great. I know there are a couple of mixes that could have been better. But that seems to always happen to me. One of these days!

Wattup Danny! I haven't been on any mixes lately either! Been super busy with work. Had Vol.7 done a while ago and just never had the chance to upload it. Your feedback is always appreciated. Have I missed anything from you? I thought there was competition thread knocking about...will have to look for the results on that.

Thanks Teddy.....any feedback would be great. I know there are a couple of mixes that could have been better. But that seems to always happen to me. One of these days!

No new mixes recently, gave one to tony for the vinyl comp but wasn't best mix ever done as only got back on the decks when the deadline date was after 2 weeks of partying (went outlook, was a mad festival) got a third deck and new mixer recently so will be recording one soon though, also think the other comps haven't started yet mate should get involved

Think there's talk of a metalheadz mix when Tonys mix comp is finished then a Grand Prix type comp where you have to do different mixes for different subjects (labels, styles etc) think it's all in the pipeline ATM though no deadlines or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enjoyable mix from start to finish, selection and mixing was on point. Favourite section in this for me had to be Nitri and Level 2 - Lies (Calibre RMX) > Bcee - Magic Mirror > Tokyo Prosse - Waiting On feat. Riya > HLZ - Secret Diva, great selection there loved the way you brought in magic mirror (as said on SC) and that drop with secret diva was big. Haven't heard secret diva, nice to hear a tune from HLZ since he left NFM. best tune I haven't heard before was KALM and Dan Bowskill - Living In The Red (Villem and Mcleod RMX), great tune. Big up on this one mate will listen to your next mix when I get the time and leave feedback as always

Wattup Fallen.....this one wasn't bad but nothing on yours ha ha. Thanks for the comments on SC and stuff and the Drop It Down find!

Thanks Freedom! I see you are in NYC alwys good to see a fellow state side DNB fan.

Danny thanks as always for the feedback. You are the most consistent with the feed back on all my mixes and jus wanted to say thanks as it is much appreciated. God luck in your comp mang!

EZ

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Danny check out KALM and Carera traks....feeling there music right now and i think you would too!

Back
Top Bottom