Oppurtunity Knoxx Vol.5

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Here is a new one that i did....my play time is limited now and there are couple of things i would have changed but don't have the time.

https://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/oppurtunity-knoxx-vol5

Tracklist
1. Illogic and Raf - Art and Illusion
2. Alix Perez and MC Fats - Soul Seeker
3. Skeptical - Always Be Mine ft. Collette Warren
4. Calibre - Instant
5. Technimatic - Chasing a Dream
6. Superior Selectionz - Confounded ft. Collette Warren
7. Lenzman - Lazy Dub
8. Xtrah - No Good
9. Transparent and C-side - Amorous
10. Dave Owen - Don't Front
11. Transparent - Deep in My Soul
12. HLZ, DJ Chef and MC Fats - Souljah
13. Illogic and Raf - Inside Out
14. Lenzman - Caught Up
15. Noel and Exit9 - Gentlemen
16. Lenzman - Paper Faces
17. Wreckless - Street Lights
18. Sobersoul - To Love Eastcolours RMX (Free)
19. L-side and Andrezz - Overtime
20. Zero Tolerance - Refusal
21. Physical Illusion - Commotion

Ha ha yeah I did both of them in the same day....was kind of meant to be a test run so to speak but i don't have the time to go back and record them again. Still some good stuff in there tho. That chasing a dream/confounded mix is one of my favorites at the moment. As always thanks for the listen.

EZ

enjoyable mix from start to finish. Selection and mixing was on point as usual. A few tunes in there I haven't heard before as well which is always good,HLZ, DJ Chef and MC Fats - Souljah is a massive tune I haven't heard before and Sobersoul - To Love Eastcolours RMX is massive, need to grab that download. Favourite bit in this mix for me had to be Skeptical - Always Be Mine ft. Collette Warren > Calibre - Instant > Technimatic - Chasing a Dream > Superior Selectionz - Confounded ft. Collette Warren, as said in comments chasing a dream into confounded is a big mix, also liked the selection using collette warren, great vocalist. Also HLZ, DJ Chef and MC Fats - Souljah > Illogic and Raf - Inside Out is worth a shout really enjoyed that blend. Will be checking vol 6 in the next couple of days mate will leave feedback when listened as always, big up

Back
Top Bottom