Oppurtunity Knoxx Vol.3

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Here is my latest. I'm actually pretty happy with this one so if anybody wants to come in and tear it down with everything that is wrong it would be fun ha ha. Goes through a bunch of styles as always so there is something for everybody.

EZ

https://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/oppurtunity-knoxx-vol3

Tracklist
1. Velocity - Ronin
2. Anastasia and Oddsoul - Summer Lovin ( Colossus RMX )
3. Need For Mirrors and HLZ - Mother Of Pearl
4. Calibre - Miraculous
5. Phase - First Impressions
6. Calibre - Makes Me Feel Alright
7. Frankee - Away
8. Need For Mirrors - Heart Speak
9. Skeptical - Desire Feat. Collette Warren
10. Gremlinz - Fallen ( J. Robinson and Ink RMX )
11. Thing - Future Roots
12. Coleco - Expanded Awareness
13. Transparent - Concrete Jungle
14. Coleco - Spatial
15. Alix Perez - Gully Halves
16. Transparent - Overload Feat. D-Los
17. Dizkothyme - Can Take It Low ( Kela RMX ) Free
18. Skulpture - Gravity
19. Skulpture - Touching The Void
20. Fourward - Phase Align
21. Liminal - Bad Rep ( Dub )
22. S.P.Y - Brooklyn Dub
23. Cemtek - Pulserate ( Liminal Rmx ) Dub
24. Liminal - Thiefs Theme ( Dub )
25. Skulpture - Recovery
26. Fourward - Countdown Feat. Kyza
27. Dioptrics - Shatter

On this now. Nice opening beat to set the pace. majority of the mix was cool. wasn't really a fan of the heavier stuff at the end if im honest though

Thanks for the listen Vanden.....feedback is always helpful. I try to play across the board and not everything is always liked by evrybody but i appreciate the honesty.
EZ

Thanks for the listen Vanden.....feedback is always helpful. I try to play across the board and not everything is always liked by evrybody but i appreciate the honesty.
EZ

yeah, obviously that's just my personal preference

Did you log on just to slag his mix off? Pffft. I'll listen to your mix benoxx I promise I wont be rude about it.

not at all. i listened to the whole, and i enjoyed the majority of it. was probably a pointless thing to say though i agree

Uh oh I got Papa body guardin my post now ha ha. EZ big fella ha ha. Let me know what you think mang....hoping to get to yours soon but im stuck in training at work again so it might be a few.

Vanden it's ok I didn't really take it as a bad thing. Like I always say the part you don't like will end up being somebody elses favorite part ya know.

Afek....let me know what you think .... I know you will like some of it..... still haven't got to the last 30 of yours yet but I will.

enjoyed this mix mate, gave it a few listens now and love the way the mix progresses, selection and transitions were on point as always, favorite bit had to be Calibre - Makes Me Feel Alright > Frankee - Away > Need For Mirrors - Heart Speak > Skeptical - Desire Feat. Collette Warren, really nice selection there pure vibes, big up on this one man looking forward to your next mix

Thanks Danny.....always enjoy your feedback. Love that little section myself...there are parts of the mix that im really happy with the way they came out....still waiting on your next one mang. Hit me up when its done.

EZ

Sorry I haven't gotten to this yet. I'm in a weird non dnb phase lately. Been listening to a lot of house and footwork. I got you though. And for the bump.

ha ha ..thanks for the bump afek. No worries on the listen mang. I just got out of a footwork mood about a month ago ....stuff is crazy to play tho and tough to find music.

Also have you heard of morning high? they are out of Atlanta and do mostly dubstep but they do a little DNB. Think you would like it......check the link.

https://soundcloud.com/gradient-audio/grd060-morning-high

Back
Top Bottom