Oppurtunity Knoxx Vol.1

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Here is my latest offering. As always feedback is greatly appreciated.

http://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/oppurtunity-knoxx-vol-1

Track list
1. Philth - Your Love
2. Malsum and Krone - Overloaded
3. Tokyo Prose - Songbird
4. Ivy lab - Baby Grey
5. Eastcolors - Toys
6. Noisia and The Upbeats - Little Fling
7. Dramatic and dbAudio - Theme From Nuthall
8. DJ Chap - Let Me Love You ( Random Movement RMX )
9. Dramatic and dbAudio - Delivery
10. Four Tet - Angel Echoes ( Logistics RMX )
11. DJ Chap - Inna Streets ( L- Side RMX )
12. Blastikz - Golden Hearts ( Freemind RMX )
13. Dub Phizix - The Clock Ticks
14. DJ Chap - Don't Wait For Me ( Saxxon RMX )
15. Kasra - DFM
16. Nick Bee - Terra Formation
17. Sam Binga - Lef Dem feat. Redders
18. Kush T - Waiting
19. Foreign Concept - Falling Stars
20. Liminal - Sofa King
21. Eastcolors - Creeper
22. Enei - Slender
23. Mefjus and Inside Info - Repentance
24. Stealth - Chimera
25. Kasra and Enei - Breath
26. Philth - The Game ( Tech VIP )
27. Emperor and Centra - The Saboteur
28. Hyroglifics - Esseker
29. Dimentia and Rregula - Life On Earth ( Tactics RMX )
30. Reso - Kamina
31. Phace - The Setup
32. Alex Centra - Collide
33. Rawtekk - Photone Recruits ( Phace RMX )
34. Nu:Tone - Fly Away

Thanks Ders...as always your feedback is much appreciated. Looking forward to hearing what u think about this one. I'm getting close to where i used to be as far as mixing goes.

I will give this mix a listen as well.......

enjoyed your last mix and liking the the tracklist, will definitly be giving this a whirl mate, will leave feedback after listening man

shit i didn't realize it was disabled...... I fixed it you should be good now....thanks for that mang.

listened to this mix like 5-6 times over the weekend, really enjoyed it mate selection was really good and flowed nicely, quite a few big tunes in there which I haven't heard before so that made it even better listening over it, there was one little bit I noticed around the middle where intro was well out but sorted out before the drop, think it might have been enei - slender but not 100% (too much smoking on the weekend haha) big up man will definitely keep checking your mixes

Thanks Dannyboy! Glad u liked it. You are correct with that mix on Slender......missed the throw by a little bit and had to fix it. Didn't think it was that ad when i did it but listening back it definetely could have been better. Had a couple little slips in there but for the most part it was pretty good.... i think the other one was Don't wait for me....thought i had it and baby grey/toys had a little slip but it's a tough mix as there is just dead air on baby grey in the 2nd break.

Anybody else wanna take a gander ha ha,

downloaded this to check out on my various travels over the weekend. tracklist looks good, i'll try and remember to leave some feedback come tuesday when i'm back!

Sounds good J......would love to hear what you think about this one. Checked some of your mixes out today at work and they were really good.

cheers man, got up to the clock ticks so far and really enjoying it. Selection is lovely, few tunes i havn't heard before and it all flows really well, mixing liquid together well is probably the hardest genre to do it well in for me, so good stuff.

Looking forward to hearing the rest! (also nice one for checking my mix, appreciated)

EZ J....... thanks for the listen mang. There a couple that could have been better IMO but im getting better with each one. It's funny you say that about liquid cuz those are the ones that i always have the easiest time putting together ha ha..... I struggle with halftime and nuero the most. Hit me up when u finish.

Can't wait to hear your next one honestly.......a little friendly competition ha ha kidding.

Back
Top Bottom