opinions?

no worries bud. welcome to the forum, i'll check out your music when i've got a minute this week

aight here we go. intro has an old school pendulum esque vibe to it.. and you built a nice atmosphere with it imo, but the drop left me wanting more, if i'm honest, it just didn't drop with the intensity i was hoping for. consider adding some more "motion" features to your drop, rather than just straight synths.. it sounds like the sounds could use more processing to get more character out of them. the atmosphere of the sounds youve chosen/created are good, they just need some more development.

your mixdown isn't bad, all things considered, just the composition of the tune itself is a bit simple. all in all, this has a lot of potential, and i think with some time spent on re working the drop you could make this something really special.

All the best man! and i hope we see more of your posts in the near future, there are a lot of things that have a lot of potential here bud!

Thanks rfor the feedback dude. Your right the drop isnt much impact but im gratefull you see the potential! more yet too come. cheers

I guess its been a learning curve, since its uploaded now i dont have the will to change ut. Just next time i'll learn to increase the intensity of a good drop

thanks for the feedback. i totally get what you're saying. Mate you're tune is quality!!!

Cheers mate, thanks for listening! Its not perfect by any means but I had the same problem with this track. I ended up scrapping the intro completely and starting again several times. In your case I'd just make a duplicate of the track and save this version just incase and then on your new one just completely re do everything after the drop and see what happens! I don't know if you do it already but it works for me if i ever get stuck. (y)

Back
Top Bottom