Opinions Please...

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
i THOUGHT THAT WAS QUITE TIGHT,, LIKED IT, CHOP SOME KUNG FU MOVIE SLICES AND THATS A CLUB BANGER

pincushion

dude that was tight, wat synths u use for that bass? i been pissing around on massive for about the last 5 hours and can't come up with anything as rude as that

nsdiesel

Im using reason. just fucked around with the scream distortion and malstrom. That was with the factory sounds u get with it aswell.

jones-e

Junglist
VIP Junglist
tune is sick! maybe slighly less tops on the drums and a bit more sub bass and i would buy it 100%

nsdiesel

Thanks mate, ill try turning down da treble a bit and see what happens. I think my speakers give out to much bass cos it sounds like its got enough to me.

nsdiesel

Thanks for listening ppl. Its a bit annoying when ppl listen to the track and dont give there opinion. If they think its shit i would like u to atleast say that. I wont take offence if u just let me know how i can make it better.

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
sounding good so far, def needs more sub though as mentioned above - just a touch though.

Also there is a lot going on in terms of highs, try taking the edge off them a bit maybe but all in all its sounding really good.

Get some vocals or samples in there and you are onto a winner (y)

Top Bottom