Opinions Please

I like how it progresses up to full effect but you could've made the drop bigger as in working the breakdown some more. Sounds pretty good, you've done good with few elements, the synth sound in the intro and just before the end is very good you should build something from that, because the bass itself isn't gonna carry the whole tune through for 5-6mins i think.

The kick hade some strange phase thing or stereo effect, i'd recommend narrowing it or setting it to mono. Low sounds can be problematic if panned or phased much. Other than that, production is good. You could add some sub to the bass but before doing it take another diagnose if possible because i'm on headphones at the moment. Definately worth continuing this one.

Peace.

Thanks for the advice mate. I think thats the best advice i eva got on here. Im gonna jump bak on the track and try fix it up in a min.

sounds pretty good mate, pretty tight, nice build up, it feels like it needs more at the drop though, a bit more impact and maybe some variation in the lead. sounding good though

sounds pretty good mate, pretty tight, nice build up, it feels like it needs more at the drop though, a bit more impact and maybe some variation in the lead. sounding good though

listened again, about the drop i'm with this guy. You should just drop some elements from the breakdown just before the drop so the impact will be bigger, maybe highpass the bass and only play that for the 2 bars before the drop... Or have complete silence but with a sweep coming in and then dropping... you get the picture. With this minimal elements you got to make the tune structurally excellent.

Best clip i've heard here in a while and i'm not even that much into this style! :thumbsup:

Nice and clean song. Maybe add some distortion and a bigger drop. Otherwise just finish the song. You have earned my respect! :D

(like that matters haha)

Back
Top Bottom