Opinions please: Sony Ericsson K800i or Nokia N80

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
It's that time of the year again, and I'm trying to decide which mobile phone to go for. These two phones seem to be near the top of my list, so I was wondering if anyone here has some experience with either of them? Good or bad.

I'm looking for a phone that's got a nice camera, looks good, has a easy menu system, can surf the net and use some kind of messenger (MSN / AIM etc.), and most importantly, make calls! :teeth:

If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to post them! (y) :)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Bad Ace Inc said:
im lookin in upgradin also.....gettin bored of the mda...im lookin jus to get a nokia 6280
Looks similar to the N80 from what I can see?

I still don't know what I want ha ha.

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
I've got an N70 and its the nuts, the OS on it is fine and you can download free programs off the net for it - I just put Tetris and a MSN client thingy on my phone.

My boss' N90 has pretty much the same software but slightly out-speccs mine. As always with Nokias they're so easy to use!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
mISHKA said:
I've got an N70 and its the nuts, the OS on it is fine and you can download free programs off the net for it - I just put Tetris and a MSN client thingy on my phone.

My boss' N90 has pretty much the same software but slightly out-speccs mine. As always with Nokias they're so easy to use!
Cheers for the comments mate! :)

apples said:
k800i! nuff said
:coffee:
Thank you :teeth:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ive got a mobile with windows on it and its complete and utter shit, i was way better off with my black and white nokia. so i dont recommend it to put it that way.

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
K800i has a far better camera, with a better flash and macro mode.

However, the N80's 60 series software has more expandability in terms of software, and the camera is acceptable.

Up to you Stu.