Opinions on Fresh - Colossus

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist
yo!
Jus wondered what ya'll think about Colossus by Fresh. I really aint feelin it. I find the vocals at the start breakdown really annoyin.

DJ Lordward said:
yo!
Jus wondered what ya'll think about Colossus by Fresh. I really aint feelin it. I find the vocals at the start breakdown really annoyin.
Production wise, very nice piece. However it's not the sort of thing I'd buy or play.

One of the first tunes I don't love by Fresh.

"If Im a monster baybee, then why dont you kill me?!?!"

Fookin lovin it - that bassline smacks the shit outta ya on the dancefloor - three-dimensional stylee! Senior fresh played this @ Breakneck if my memory serves me right, an ive been hangin to get hold of it since.

Jus gotta find somewhere to get a copy from, been on Tinternet since 9.00 today, an no luck as of yet....

not feeling it, some of his other stuff that is coming through is very big but this one i think he lost the plot on IMO

glad 2 see im not the only 1 not feelin this. all the big dogs r playin it but i really dont like it.
nuff love 2 fresh but im not feelin this 1

just read the breakbeat kaos release info sdm posted a while ago. there is sposed 2 be a 'collosus ep' which contains 'capture the flag', yet the promos of collosus are only 1 plate.
any ideas whats happening with 'capture the flag'??

DJ Lordward said:
any ideas whats happening with 'capture the flag'??

good old ram messing with the promowhores heads. its probably like with the screamer ep. promo a single, full release an ep.

as for fresh's colossus i dunno why but i like it and i do like it a lot. this is the first track since "all strung out" that ive liked from solo fresh.

jay walker said:
Lurked all day for a copy, got it bagged at chemical with one other tune to make up the shipping, an got skanked with the quantity '0' on the confirmation email - so ive jus payed £7.49 for one damn tune! :(
I used to hate that (n)

jay walker said:
'Used' to hate that? as in past-tense?

I suppose you get all the promos sent to your front door now F.O.C. ;)
Not at all, I just don't buy promos any more. Waste of time and money (n)

Don't believe the hype :kermit:

It's OK, but I'll probably not buy it
Can't understand the hype, it's pretty average

thats wot i think Serum - I cant see why its gettin kaned by the big name DJs so much. they r probably just playin it because they have it & no-one else does!

Back
Top Bottom