Opinions on Behringer DJX750?

Forau

VIP Junglist
Right now im using my American Audio VMS4 as an analog mixer, and its introducing a lot of noise into the signal, and causing output to sound a bit gash.

Considering buying the Behringer DJX750 as im on a very tight budget,

Reckon it'll be good for just bedroom mixing with 2x rokit 5's?

Anyone used em? Opinions?

If i order it in the next 2 hours i get it for £160 including postage =P

my mate has that one hooked up to a traktor audio 8 dj interface. sounds awesome

Fuck it, think im gonna go for it, can always sell it on when i finally get a xone 62 lol.

And besides i can try it out for an hour or 2 and if its sounds gash/er, i'll send it back =P

Just heard a few people saying styay away from behringer :/. And my money situation isnt great at the moment, didnt want to spunk money on shit.

yeah they are pretty gash
u get a lot for ur money but the sound quality is pathetic and expect every fader to break within moments
im speaking from experince of the djx700 tho, but im imagine this one not to be much different

but it is £460 cheaper than the pioneer it tries to replicate
so bear that in mind

yeah they are pretty gash
u get a lot for ur money but the sound quality is pathetic and expect every fader to break within moments
im speaking from experince of the djx700 tho, but im imagine this one not to be much different

but it is £460 cheaper than the pioneer it tries to replicate
so bear that in mind

Saying that, ive been offered a xone 22 for between 100 and 150 quid. And considering i dont need all these effects and filters and shit, i think i might go for it instead. The behringer just looks a little tidyer, but i guess thats not why i should be buying it =P

I've been using DJX700 for a fair amount of time and I've never had a problem with any fader. You're right about sound quality, which don't stand a chance when comparing it with Pioneer or Allen & Heath top tier stuff, but for that price it's a really good mixer me thinks.

I've heard good things about the Beat 4 from JBsystems in price/quality.

I got the DDM4000 by behringer, no complaints at all. I was gonna buy the djx750 first, but the fader thing was a major turnoff...
So didn't risk it, you have to be very lucky to have one without some bug...

Gaz aka Tactactian aka djmotiondnb had one, he talked me out of it.

ok well this is my honest opinion....i own one.....firstly, there are lots of features on it that you wont use, but the eq and four channels are all spot on......and yes it does replicate the pioneers but for 160 you really cant go wrong......thing is everyones hooked on using this mixer and that mixer.....bit lets stop a minute and concentrate on the djing ability....afterall whatever mixer you use, if your a shit dj its not gonna mix for you is it??.....ive used mine for a year now with no problems...and i do two weekly radio shows so its put thru its paces

Back
Top Bottom