Opinions on a flyer please

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Caution
Is this the night at the strip club?
yep, still dunno exactly whats happening with the club but we're still allowed to run our nights :)

cheers Estell, the colours are even better on the original...I think this one is only displayed in web colours

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Caution
I do think that it looks a bit 1980's but maybe that was the style you were going for in the first place mate.

Tron style...
Wern't really going for a any style really, I'm a scientist not a designer/artist :lol: . Looking at it though it has got that sort of Tron touch to it :thumbsup:

Ol Skee

Original Kakalak Asshole
I think the background pic looks good, but im not feeling the text as much. I think you should keep a uniform color , cause it just looks a lil bit distracting with the different colors and what not. But thats just me, no offense man.

btw, klusta, are you on trueplayazforum? i think i recognize your name on there.

Originally posted by Ol Skee
I think the background pic looks good, but im not feeling the text as much. I think you should keep a uniform color , cause it just looks a lil bit distracting with the different colors and what not. But thats just me, no offense man.
yeh i agree, its hard to read that dark blue writing at the bottom, maybe put some glow on it??
but apart from that its kool. :thumbsup: