• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Vote please (comment if you like) 8O

Oh and abortion, your signature is huge, can you resize it pretty please ;]

OHHH YEH! There's also a software update for the forum tomorrow, backend stuff.

So it'll be closed for about 30mins at some point tonight (05/01/04).

sorry, i changed my mind, i only noticed it had the avatar and info on top..
i like it at the side and the pot on the middle, so u can read it easier without jumping over peoples names.. only just noticed it was like that.. can u put one from both into no :)
ta much

CoB said:
sorry, i changed my mind, i only noticed it had the avatar and info on top..
i like it at the side and the pot on the middle, so u can read it easier without jumping over peoples names.. only just noticed it was like that.. can u put one from both into no :)
ta much
We can put the avatar and info on the side again, that's no problem :thumbsup:

I'm liking the new layout of the forum, colour scheme is cool & easy to navigate. I think I'm with Cob on the Avatar info been on the left hand side, just makes reading a little easier.

I like it all, prefer the avatars on the side and stuff

BTW :ban: long signatures.

sdm said:
Vote please (comment if you like) 8O

Oh and abortion, your signature is huge, can you resize it pretty please ;]

LOL, well I thought this site was the shit but not until you told me to resize my signature. Just kidding. Yah, i thought it was a bit oversized. ...changed it...
I like the layout of the site, nice work SDM, Triple M. :thumbsup: :applause: :dutty:

klusta said:
:| I prefer it as before
That's cool, just trying new features out :)

Just wanted to get a users opinion.

Cheers for the input yo!

sdm@work said:
That's cool, just trying new features out :)

Just wanted to get a users opinion.

Cheers for the input yo!
the new bits on the forum as a whole are cool, its just the way the thread replies are set out...makes it difficult to follow

klusta said:
the new bits on the forum as a whole are cool, its just the way the thread replies are set out...makes it difficult to follow
Seems like people prefer the user info on the left, I might change it back in a sec :thumbsup:

Overall I think the new design is excellent. Looks much fresher than the old blue/yellow design. I do agree tho, the names/avatars etc should be like they were, on the left.

oops, then i like the colour scheme and all that, cant remember how it was before any more :\
oh well :)

Looks great apart from some of the posts kinda stretch sideways and look a bit wierd

Serum said:
Looks great apart from some of the posts kinda stretch sideways and look a bit wierd
That'll be due to people with huge signatures, I'll be asking people who have them to make them a bit smaller :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom