Opinion on Triple Vision labels

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi lads, long time no talk :teeth:

I am basically writing about the labels that are run by Triple Vision such as, Fokuz, Celsius, Citrus, Syndrome, Disturbed etc...

Has anyone here signed any music with these labels? Any opinions?

My main reason for asking is because I am thinking of sending something to them but the fact that their release schedule is almost weekly, I see it as if they don't care about the track itself, as long it is in good quality that is. I don't know, but they do act as mass producers of D&B music. Am I worrying too much?

Thoughts?

Much Love
Meno :)

As far as I know they run them as well apart from distribution, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I more would like an opinion on the labels as such, any previous experiences etc.

I got one remix out via Celsius, which is Fokuz' sister label. It's all good mostly. The id tags had some issues pre-release but that was corrected with apologies when I mentioned it. Mastering was good too, but promotion nearly nonexistent. I guess that's what you get with the weekly releases.

Yet to see any money though :D it was spring of this year. On a side note, I've only come across a single label that handed me my share of the income without me asking - In Da Jungle Recs. big up.

When was the remix released? I seeing March 10th which isn't bad imo.
Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

I had an EP come out on Influenza Media not long ago. No issues, did take a while to get sorted though (The result of running multiple labels with weekly releases). Mastering was top notch, I had to handle the promotion myself.

Back
Top Bottom