Opinion on I Am Legion?

Yukon

Yukon
yew,
What's your guys opinions on I Am Legion?
I reckon they're gunna revolutionize the Bass music scene for a while following the release of their album.
Probably also because I'm a sucker for any frequency made by Nosia :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they're trying to get more radio play with this project. What I've heard from them so far are OK tunes.

love noisia and the occasional fb collab is cool but im not too keen on 100% of the rapping... make those move, contact and shellshock are awesome for example

some tracks are good

but alot of the raps mainly by the small asian guy are fucking annoying
operation disjointed word bla bla night shade disjointed word that kind of shit

heard one track that was amazing, heard another today which didnt make any sense to my ears, rapping was off time, and the music was a bit...well i expect something a bit more interesting from Noisia. still tho, the first track I heard was sick, not really feeling the rap that much, but thats just my taste

Really feeling the album as a whole. There are a few weaker pieces imo, but the amount of good stuff makes up for it. This one being another favourite of mine, fucking sick vibe on that

Last edited by a moderator:
Good album for FB, very poor for Noisia though, apart from Make Those Move this album is pretty poor. Only tunes I'm kinda feeling is Ice and Jelly Fish, hate tunes like Powerplay which seem like they were created for 14 year olds to mosh to who haven't developed ears yet.

The music is polished to a chrome shine, but we all know noisia are the dons in the studio. As far as the music goes, not my bag, sounds like what trap music should have been. I still prefer a perez & FB collab over this.

Back
Top Bottom