Opinion about this mix...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper shite bruv innit, this ain't no fackin mix anyway.

A mix yeah, daz record art. Like ye olde Westbum said, blending two records togetha..so they sound like one.

Oi mate..and what are you on aboot..jus randomly putting some bland nuskool shit together, not even blending the slightest bit man..no one's aboard. Nasty ways.

It ain't too loud tho.

Don't be Lemon D, be a rosebud yeah?

Cheers.

@kennyken

It's surprising that you don't seem to get the hint Mr TedBau. Spamming your "mix" in a number of sections of this forum (most of which are the wrong places - this mix should be posted in the Members Mixes section) is not going to get you any positive attention. So you might wanna stop that. That's why some of your repeat threads in different sections have been deleted (and if anything, I'm sure this thread will get deleted too)

As for your actual "mix", well there's a reason I'm putting mix in speech marks.

Maybe if you stopped spamming your video and mix everywhere, you might get people actually giving you their opinoin.

Hello Ted Bau. I have recently started getting into the drums and the bass and wanted to see what the people are playing. The songs have so much energy but the mix is not so good. Your equipment has a sync button no? Use it.....also you need cue points to be a really good DJ. Here is a mix of mine to show you how it should be done. Watch what I do on the decks and not my boobs ok lol!
xoxoxoxo

fuck is this mate? I couldn't even rub one off to this ha ha yes. Sounded like Harry listening to that damn TC podcast in the car while we were riding around looking for Sarah.

Anybody seen Sarah.....really worried now. She missed Tuna Casserole Thursday.

It's surprising that you don't seem to get the hint Mr TedBau. Spamming your "mix" in a number of sections of this forum (most of which are the wrong places - this mix should be posted in the Members Mixes section) is not going to get you any positive attention. So you might wanna stop that. That's why some of your repeat threads in different sections have been deleted (and if anything, I'm sure this thread will get deleted too)

As for your actual "mix", well there's a reason I'm putting mix in speech marks.

Maybe if you stopped spamming your video and mix everywhere, you might get people actually giving you their opinoin.

É surpreendente como você não consegue pegar a dica aqui, TedBau. Espamear seu "mix" em várias partes do fórum (a maioria em lugares errados - deveria ser postado na parte Members Mixes) não conseguirá nenhuma atenção positiva a você. Então você deveria parar com isso. Esse é o motivo de vários posts repetidos seus nessas partes terem sido deletados (eu também acho que este será).

Com relação ao seu "mix", bem, é por isso que usei aspas.

Talvez se parasse de espamear seu vídeo e seu mix em todo lugar, você teria pessoas realmente dando as suas opiniões.

--

There, my work is done.

don't let these people get you down Ted....keep doing you mang. You got some real talent there but i think you should take the performance side to the next level. when you bring Foxholes in you should rewind and then twerk after the drop....PM me the revised one mang. Stellar work.

fuck is this mate? I couldn't even rub one off to this ha ha yes. Sounded like Harry listening to that damn TC podcast in the car while we were riding around looking for Sarah.

Anybody seen Sarah.....really worried now. She missed Tuna Casserole Thursday.
post-52661-walking-dead-tyreese-wtf-face-NxQ7.gif

I've already told OP where he should post this.

Also elspectro dagz don't like everything!

I for one LOVE the sweeping finger point to the wall crowd. Big tingz

Ted is an awesome name. We already have one tho.
I've told this guy twice not to spam, it doesn't get any respect.

Also, when did fisher price start making dj gear for ages 6-8?

Hello Ted Bau. I have recently started getting into the drums and the bass and wanted to see what the people are playing. The songs have so much energy but the mix is not so good. Your equipment has a sync button no? Use it.....also you need cue points to be a really good DJ. Here is a mix of mine to show you how it should be done. Watch what I do on the decks and not my boobs ok lol!
xoxoxoxo

Nice boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom