OPERATION TREADSTONE ( u.p.f. mix final cut )

hello mate. not been on for ages. listening now.
drums are a lot better mate. Synth is a cool sound although needs to be a bit less keyboardy in the execution. After the drop you need to pack out the drums with lots of ghost snares and subtle breaks to give the tune a real lift. I am listening on a laptop to be fair so cant really critique too much. Some subtle cym crashes will give the drum track some diversity. Fill in them dead frequencies mate and i think you have done well.
respect

hello mate. not been on for ages. listening now.
drums are a lot better mate. Synth is a cool sound although needs to be a bit less keyboardy in the execution. After the drop you need to pack out the drums with lots of ghost snares and subtle breaks to give the tune a real lift. I am listening on a laptop to be fair so cant really critique too much. Some subtle cym crashes will give the drum track some diversity. Fill in them dead frequencies mate and i think you have done well.
respect

av got a shit load of new hats etc on this nu pack............may give it a revamp wen i get back but you know , you get bored working on the same project so i might jus start a new one.

good track bro, but it needs more sub bass for sure, all the mids are covered well tho. Drums and percussion are class too. the intro synth is a little cheesy and not keen on the sound. the track also sounds like about 4 tracks in one, no real groove to it, like if i tried to hum or sig alsmost i wouldnt remember the melodies cos they aint too catchy. but good production skills and the layout is kool and the second builder b4 drop is wicked too.

big up man.

plz check my bits too if u get the chance, check the forum for ma postage

http://www.myspace.com/pandemikuk

good track bro, but it needs more sub bass for sure, all the mids are covered well tho. Drums and percussion are class too. the intro synth is a little cheesy and not keen on the sound. the track also sounds like about 4 tracks in one, no real groove to it, like if i tried to hum or sig alsmost i wouldnt remember the melodies cos they aint too catchy. but good production skills and the layout is kool and the second builder b4 drop is wicked too.

big up man.

plz check my bits too if u get the chance, check the forum for ma postage

http://www.myspace.com/pandemikuk

thanks mate......av throught about this quite a bit its a bit of a creativity block and i cant be arsed to do nowt wiv it now so its stayin. as it is.

Back
Top Bottom