Open Page Subwave Remix

he's brought out the vocals better i reckon but my allegiance is still with the original!

i have to say i think the remix is more relaxed than the original but the original was such a killer that it is a 50/50 business, although i do like the drums on the remix more than the original

really liking this one!
subwave hasnt done any wrong in my eyes
one of my favourite producers
his new metalheadz podcast is fiyah aswell

should this be coming out after genesis 2?

really liking this one!
subwave hasnt done any wrong in my eyes
one of my favourite producers
his new metalheadz podcast is fiyah aswell

should this be coming out after genesis 2?

After that it's (finally) Re-Call to mind. After then, who knows. I'm personally praying for 4th Illusion/Rain Dance. But I doubt we'll see those till next year.

He's missed one of the biggest parts of the drop and that's the lush piano lick. Bringing in the piano after 32 bars of the drop just doesn't have the same impact.

Nice remix but not a patch on the original.

My hairs stand on end everytime I hear that piano lick on the drop of the original.

He's missed one of the biggest parts of the drop and that's the lush piano lick. Bringing in the piano after 32 bars of the drop just doesn't have the same impact.

Nice remix but not a patch on the original.

My hairs stand on end everytime I hear that piano lick on the drop of the original.

:word: couldn't say it better (y)

just to let everyone know this is gunna be a metalheadz free giveaway soon.

Big respect to Friction, dropping the forthcoming Subwave remix of 'Open Page' by Lenzman ft Riya on his BBC Radio 1 show. You'll be pleased to hear we are giving this one away absolutely free in the not so far off future

Taken from metalheadz facebook page.

about fookin time!

Back
Top Bottom