Ooops - sorry mum wrongmail box !!!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
i can think one thing worst than your mom finding your fake vag....you finding your mom's dildo...with hair on it...

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
OR FINDING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND CIRCLE OF FRIENDS NEKED, COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF SACRIFICED VIRGINS, EATING INTESTINES AND MAKING SEX WITH SEVERED BODY PARTS, WHILST CHANTING SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS OUR PAL, TO THE MUSIC FROM A TIESTO MIX TAPE.

I RECKON THAT WOULD BE A BIT WORSE.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
OR FINDING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND CIRCLE OF FRIENDS NEKED, COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF SACRIFICED VIRGINS, EATING INTESTINES AND MAKING SEX WITH SEVERED BODY PARTS, WHILST CHANTING SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS OUR PAL, TO THE MUSIC FROM A TIESTO MIX TAPE.

ILL TELL YOU WHAT SIRUS. ALLOW ME TO RETORT. WHIDLEY WHAM WHIDDLEY WHIDDLE WHIDDLEY WHAM MUTHERFUCKER. ITS ONLY RIGHT WE TAKE THE BODY PARTS, RUMMAGE THRU THEM LOOKING FOR A FEMALE TORSO, DO TO OUR PART, TO MAKE OUR OWN, GWARNIN SEEEEEEN, DEM NAH WAN ICNININ..

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
ILL TELL YOU WHAT SIRUS. ALLOW ME TO RETORT. WHIDLEY WHAM WHIDDLEY WHIDDLE WHIDDLEY WHAM MUTHERFUCKER. ITS ONLY RIGHT WE TAKE THE BODY PARTS, RUMMAGE THRU THEM LOOKING FOR A FEMALE TORSO, DO TO OUR PART, TO MAKE OUR OWN, GWARNIN SEEEEEEN, DEM NAH WAN ICNININ..
I HEAR YA FESMAN, FIND THE TORSO OF DUSTY GAZONGAS AND LIKE DO STUFF TIL WE START TO CHAFFE...

...OR WE COULD LIKE MERGE ALL THE BEST SEXY PARTS INTO A SUPER BIG BOOBED BROAD, A BIT LIKE THAT FILM WEIRD SCIENCE, BUT WITHOUT THE COMPUTER. THAT WOULD BE FREAKIN AWESOME.

WHIDLEY WHAM!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
I HEAR YA FESMAN, FIND THE TORSO OF DUSTY GAZONGAS AND LIKE DO STUFF TIL WE START TO CHAFFE...

...OR WE COULD LIKE MERGE ALL THE BEST SEXY PARTS INTO A SUPER BIG BOOBED BROAD, A BIT LIKE THAT FILM WEIRD SCIENCE, BUT WITHOUT THE COMPUTER. THAT WOULD BE FREAKIN AWESOME.

WHIDLEY WHAM!

moriaty

VIP Junglist

thats just the average tuesday afternoon at the Moriatys'...