OOOOOOPPPPSSSS

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Got chucked out of eth club I played at last night...usually they don't give a flying f@k about burnin up, in fact eth bouncer if they say n e thing will be " let's have some of that"....but no lets change our mind after 2 years !!!!! Doh !!! :eek: :shit_happ

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Ha, unlucky mate :-/

3. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

i know the bouncers u could say were being adat :gimp: but at least they didnt rape your ass / nick ya stash then shop u to the cops !!!

dope is dope and this is the uk and law states "dope = no"

it may be not my view if i consider "say yes to smoking shit as its a planet la la la" but the law is the law ...

u got of lightly ... and as for getting away with it for so long the thing is for allowing djs/punters staff etc etc the freedom of smoking dope isent good for there biznes if the police have other reasons to enter the club like "wankers with knives and stuff" what people dont seem to understand club owners can be fined / banged up if allowing dope etc etc to be smoked,its no skin off a punters nose that to do something in the hands of law thats a no no !!! your willing to put a place and yourself at threat from the boys in blue .... each to there own i spose

totally understand where your coming from m8 ,its not that im having ago its i hope making u awhere that u got off lightly from doing wrong ... doesnt matter if you have done it for 1 day or 10 yrs .... its not a crime until your court .... ?? standard !!!

o well say la v ... have a good weekend holla

4. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Djs have automatic drug & drink immunity (unless you get pissed behind the decks and ruin the party or are much too blatant - i.e. lines on the vinyl - I've seen it).

5. BeyondTherapy

too true ? :gimp:

6. Radius

Yeh guys...Dustek.. I should have had a warning so I agree, but at teh same time Liek TPI said, its teh guys livelyhood, and he could have called teh cops, had his bouncers start on me, took my tunes, etc. However telling me to fuck off, and throwing my bird out too was an overeaction, all he had to say was, don't do that , and word would have got around bery quickly not to do it. Unfortuatley I was teh sacrifice...hopefully I get to play tehre again, but if not...hell I don't usually spark up in clubs unless I know its 'OK' to....:cowbell: at least I get to look like a bad boy..ha ha

7. BeyondTherapy

totally agree with the over reaction stuff ?? but u know people r only human and with in the "image" of urban music etc etc its the way of the world / verbal aggressive abuse is neither good or healthy ? but one in this case due to circumstances the guy/guys chooze that path !!

lets look at human behaviour !! people ask nicely and hay only a small % of people will conduct that behaviour !! we all know that "dope" is against the law,even though its a plant la la !!!! but by the laws in this country we go out and push the luck and inflick r "this is what im gunna do" kinder attitude ... if were court we understand it should be a slapped hand and a dont do that again ... praps the guy/guys that had thrown u out have had a shit day,staff robbing from the tills,unwanted chavs selling e's,his house or car broken into,his mothers dies ?? who knows !! point im making its rare nowerdays for some one chill to go up to someone doing wrong and ask them nicely to do something and it get done ... now stedfast your my age your not in your 20's so im sure like me if someone asks nicely even when i know ive tried it on ... [ mixes mp3 style ] mines not dope but its simular .. if people get roudy over it i kick up but if a dj/promoter comes to me and says , the links u have placed up please could u remove for this or that reason im happy too .......

behaviour is behaviour / the problem urban music has right now is image ... the dont fuck with me la la my boys will duff u up we wanna be gangsta bollix ... gone of the hippy freedom to party happy days like 88/89 ... these kids were in dippers when we were raving // chill m8 \\ sounds daft but for your own biznes as a dj id go back to the club and speak to the manager , bite your tongue ,say i know i was wrong sorry la la and im sure cause u have stepped forward he will forget n forgive ,just depends how badly u want to play there again ... if it means fup all to u dont bother .... simple as that ........

:2thumbs:

8. Radius

yeh gonna try that ...1 of the bouncers said he'd b cool with me comin back, if not cest la v was in in the wrong

9. BeyondTherapy

im sure itll all work out fingerscrossed sorry if i went off on one earlier ????

10. Radius

TIP ya nothin ya sed was out of order m8...all fair comment ....nearly threw my weed in the bin, think that is the last time i do somthink like that bad 4 buzniss :D :respekt:

11. mesh

mesh Active Member

Its a contradiction, cause the scene is awash with drugs from class A gear to weed and that has to be acknowledged. On other hand clubs/promoters gotta show they are above the law to keep operating.
    Which usually leaves bouncers to do the inevitable compromise ... ah well.:shake:

12. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

If its blatant they kick your ass (mostly gently). But if you do it in the vip room or in the bog, they can turn a blind eye. Especially since the manager will probably doing it with you.

13. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

It's tricky.

While I don't condone any form of illegal drug use...

You might've expected to be asked to put it away before being thrown out, specially if the venue is usually ok. Though, I have seen a laser operator's girlfriend get thrown once out without warning for a spliff.

The Police woulda laughed had they been called for 1 spliff smoker backstage.

I've also seen a bouncer pick up a block of Hash off the dancefloor at the end of the night, and say happily to his girlfriend 'Do you know how much I can sell this for?'...

Seen too many problems involving Security (often caused by heavy handed Security) to really get into this discussion:eek: