ooooooooooooooh

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
WHYNOT.jpg

havnt been out to a rave for ages

hmmmm

:rolf:

mmm nice. thing that makes dubstep really work is a killer sound system. never been to ministry though dunno what its like there....wonder what type of crowd it will attract too....i recon a night of JUST dubstep wud get a bit too much for me.....

Ive never been to a proper dubstep night.. I rarely even bother going to DnB nights these days… much more of a pub man and bedroom listener y’know… but I loved it at Glade last year.. Digital Mystikz killed it completely…

I have no one to go with as all my mates are even older and lazier than me but I think im gonna try and reach it anyway..

Ive never been to a proper dubstep night.. I rarely even bother going to DnB nights these days… much more of a pub man and bedroom listener y’know… but I loved it at Glade last year.. Digital Mystikz killed it completely…

Killed where? DMZ Brixton?

nah man at Glade..

its a Festival ...

Kind of like Global but not full of cunts lol. its smaller an independant ….good vibes everyone is cool and chilled out y’know ….

This year there is wicked lineup… Lots of dubstep and a smattering of dnb … its big! Lineup includes Caspa, Distance, Current Value, Friction, Pendulum, Vexd, Daedalus, Plump DJ’s, Aquasky, the bug (yessss!)… all really good music…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom