---Only on DNBforum---

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
Can sense turn into senseless sense

it's a man made island in Dubai, the 2nd palm style one they are doing but Dubai and the UAE are cunts

more than half the population are immigrant workers brought in from the indian sub-continent live in appauling conditions, low wages, workers deaths are always stupidly low in comparison to the number of coffins the embassy send home, more human rights shit....

the oil cartel out there are one of the many reasons we're in a recession being greedy, hiking prices up, remember when petrol was over a pound, it was thier fault

there's loads more about Dubai that's wrong on so many levels but i'll be here all day, politics shit, really not that exciting jus ppl being greedy, abusing power, stoning women for being rape victims, and jus standard cuntish behaviour!

and they imprissoned the rider :teeth:
A peanut is not a nut.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Maybe ure onto something

A friend and I were having this conversation last week. Second drop of Basement Track does this but the phrase starts when it drops instead of starting when a normal track would drop. Does anyone get me?

Eg: Raise the Roof has 2 bars of silence at the beginning of the phrase but Basement Track has two bars of delay after the end of the breakdown, and then a new phrase begins afterwards.

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
i dont beleive the oil cartel in Dubai is the reason for this reccession at all, this was planned and executed by Zionist Jews, not Arabs.

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
atleast some1ns seein sence lol

saw summin quite interesting bout 9/11 ever heard of the lone gunmen a spin off to the x files? search google for the pilot episode some shit that really makes no sence!!!

APERone

YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.
VIP Junglist
i dont beleive the oil cartel in Dubai is the reason for this reccession at all, this was planned and executed by Zionist Jews, not Arabs.
The whole Russia vs. Georgia thing a while back was also just over oil and American and Israeli interest in building a pipeline.:boxing:games

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
The whole Russia vs. Georgia thing a while back was also just over oil and American and Israeli interest in building a pipeline.:boxing:games
yeah that whole thing fuckin stinks man

i heard Russia has discovered an oil field in Siberia or there-abouts that has more oil than the worlds reserves put together........now thats gotta be shitting up the US Gov

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
what the fuck are you talking about logikz.

what are you trying to say.

dont try and tell me i dont like talkin shit.

i love talking shit.

im the biggest shit talker this side of the atlantic and Blurr can vouch.

i talk shit to the toilet after ive had a shit.

what the fuck is your problem.

shiiiiiitthhhhhhhhhssssshiiiiittttttttttt

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha yeah thats going to make everyones day i expect.

dan you are no match for the verracity of rocks finely tuned sense of meaning, honed in dreary bank offices in rural england where posh equals spitting in your hand and flattening your hair before a date.

with your cousin.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
that made me imagine rock in a sort of 1950s suit with elvis hair in parliament playin footsie with someone who looks alarmingly like the female version of him. its another world out there.

APERone

YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.
VIP Junglist
yeah that whole thing fuckin stinks man

i heard Russia has discovered an oil field in Siberia or there-abouts that has more oil than the worlds reserves put together........now thats gotta be shitting up the US Gov
Haven't heard/ read about that. That's nuts.You got any links?

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
oh comon, tell us your thoughts on UAE and their influence in world economy. had a very bad day and i need a laugh.
hahaha... yeh me too man... not feeling to good today. been in a proper bad mood all day.....

sorry man.... ill have to come back to that 2morow! haha

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
im sure Blurr will turn up for a debate though lol
i said one of the reasons

in short the unnecessary hike in oil prices 18 months ago had an effect on the car industry, amongst other things, ppl being greedy, same story in every sector thats crumbling atm

and plz not the zionist jews again... :teeth:

cba with this again, got bigger fish to fry, started a 3000 word essay today entitled "which european government is the most democratic?"

i'll post it up on here when i'm done if u want a good read ;)

and anyway "the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about" :D