Online Tool to record, convert and host live shows.

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
[LATEST]
Bumping this thread cos this has now been running without ANY issues for months, fantastic new host with lots of space and bandwidth.

Really abuse this boys, we got loads of users an people like Rude FM use us now.

[EDIT]
This is back up.

Riisu et al: The bandwidth costs are actually not that bad, I have 2TB to play with and to be honest the meter's been broken for a while (magnets).

Send some traffic my way, no ads so it's all love.

http://ripper.voidrage.com/

Source code available on request.

You need to click "View Schedule", add the shows URL, the start and end times and give it a name. After that it's all automatic, my system will record, convert and host it ("View Finished")

I'd really appreciate some testers, so please give it a try.

Last edited:
Note: You must use the URL of the actual show (i.e the link you'd put into your media player), not just the stations website.

Somebody made this mistake, I've changed their link for them.

Note: You must use the URL of the actual show (i.e the link you'd put into your media player), not just the stations website.

Somebody made this mistake, I've changed their link for them.

I think that was me... cheers geez!

Huge big ups for this thing man, been lookin for somethin like this for a looooong time! Nice one!

wicked little tool.

me and fazer are covering for boo tonight, stuta will still be up there though. do you already have it hooked up to record their show anyway?

big up to you man. this is a quality service. and if you don't mind i'im going to link up a lot of people on force with this..... not sure what the deal is with all the hosting costs and all that. but if you want more traffic can definatly send it your way :)

[EDIT]
Have totally rewritten most of this. Apologies to those who lost their sets, but it helped me identify the bugs.

Please give it another try, it will work this time.
http://righttooffend.com/ripper/

Source code available on request.

You need to click "View Schedule", add the shows URL, the start and end times and give it a name. After that it's all automatic, my system will record, convert and host it ("View Finished")

I'd really appreciate some testers, so please give it a try.

this is sick by the way mate... massive respect to you!!

cool mate. i mean, maybe the thing to do is. if we need it to record shows and that. once they're recorded and we've downloaded them - you can take them down and we can host them somewhere else or something?
just to save you some space and time and whatever.
but it's all love at the mo, my laptops back up and running (for the time being ;)) but i know a few other people on force who would be interested in recording their shows from time to time.

big ups again though!

Back
Top Bottom