Online DJ'ing

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
Is there anywhere the average joe can get on an online radio station fairly easily?
Always thought id make a good radio dj and im just about bored enough to try online.. Anyone know any sites?

D

DJOctane

Take your pick mate, hundreds, if not thousands of internet stations out there & they're almost always lookin for new djs.

'Google' drum & bass internet station or something along those lines

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
Take your pick mate, hundreds, if not thousands of internet stations out there & they're almost always lookin for new djs.

'Google' drum & bass internet station or something along those lines
You're right there is loads.. But im havin difficulty locating the ones that are lookin for dj's.. I guess i need to get on some forums and stuff...

side thought; Can i start my own??

D-Tektiv

VIP Junglist

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Well first things first record yourself a demo mix.. (no shorter than 30mins i would suggest).

Then send it to a few stations (krisisdnb/disfunktional/futuredrumz/etc etc) and await your reply!!

Good luck buddy!

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
I saw Nuera on one which had a camera so you could see teh DJ. My advice is stand out form the rest of the crowd. DJ naked live on teh internet

D-Tektiv

VIP Junglist
mate i nknow a site that will almost def give you a slot i have been asked twice if i want a slot but cant do it as i got a 3 month old daughter and the slot was not at a convenient time.
Go on www.quantumsoundz.co.uk send them a message.
DJ Spectrum is on that site (AC who was on here before...). That site has a camera set up too so you can see the DJ as he spins, etc..

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
yeah mate, loads out there.... basically the ones Muzza mentioned as well as many more.......

Get ya self a demo recorded and send it off to them..... be sure to send one off to us too mate, we'll have a listen for sure. ;)

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
yeah mate, loads out there.... basically the ones Muzza mentioned as well as many more.......

Get ya self a demo recorded and send it off to them..... be sure to send one off to us too mate, we'll have a listen for sure. ;)
Us is dysfunktional right? I just emailed over there to see whats goin on.. Gave a link to a mix i did the other day.. Not my best work but its all ive got recorded at the moment so i thought id try..
We'll see,
Cheers for the input guys