Online Courses?

Discussion in 'Production' started by D Double U, Nov 24, 2011.

1. D Double U

D Double U FQ Sessions

Hi Guys,

Im getting pretty fed up with trying to learn fundimentals, advanced audio principals, production, mixing, mastering etc. off a load of you-tubers who dont give explainantions or reasoning to anything, let alone most of them are probably wrong.

I have tried looking at online courses but havent had much luck pulling anything up that isnt either a full time course or a few weeks consecutive, and when you work a 8-5, event promote and are finishing a degree its not theasable to sign up more of my time to have to drop it.

I would like something like open uni, when you either download the material or watch the videos from a structured course, I have found some stuff based on this but its not of the professional level i wish...I dont want a certificate at the end of it just the knowledge.

Anyone know of anything like this?

Cheers!

2. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

computer music masterclass'...learnt a lot from these

honestly tho its just putting the hours in...something im stil doing

3. D Double U

D Double U FQ Sessions

Putting in the hour will make your great technically but i want the thoery and to understand things almost down to the physics level, im just fininshing one degree in engineering and am thing about a possible second in audio/sound once im done...