One Year On VIP/Vocal Mix - BCee & Lomax

Ian_x

I know this is old but I am trying to find somewhere to buy this mix on mp3. Searched all the digital stores to no avail!

Cheers

pretty sure the vocal mix never same out :( [as far as i'm aware]

such a shame because i think it really sets the tune off. i mean, it's a wicked little piece anyway. but that vocal was sublime.

BCee said that the vocal mix was originally the version going to be released, but then Marky decided to release the instrumental for the project instead

Sick tune though, and BCee is a really nice grounded guy, glad to see Spearhead doing so well

The tune I REALLY want is the Marky & Bungle Stressed Out remix

Ok Cheers guys, looks like I wont be able to get it then!?

If you REALLY REALLY want it, you must first become good friends with Bcee then he might let you have it lol

Me and a friend met him once when playing on a radio station, had a good chat and that, told him we loved the VIP and he sent a 320 mp3 to my friend the next week, top man

If you REALLY REALLY want it, you must first become good friends with Bcee then he might let you have it lol

Me and a friend met him once when playing on a radio station, had a good chat and that, told him we loved the VIP and he sent a 320 mp3 to my friend the next week, top man

Sounds like a nice guy! Well I was going to hit him up on myspace if I didnt get any luck here and see what he said. So fingers crossed!

Thanks

I hit him up about it this tune not too long ago. But never got any replies. I'm sure he gets a lot of requests for it. Its a really dope song with the vocals on it. They should have released the vocal version instead.

I've searched and searched but cant seem to find that it was ever released except for the instrumental version.

Back
Top Bottom