One Year How did I do?

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by IV4, Oct 1, 2010.

1. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

It has been one year that I have had reason, and one year prior I used Garage Band. If any one would like to here how I have done and would please leave honest feedback(positive negative) That would be very helpful. Contemporary songs are at reverbnation, Garage Band songs are at macjams.http://www.macjams.com/artist/ivwill4
    http://www.reverbnation.com/iv4

2. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Sing is amazing.....any chance of a 320 for the ipod?

Phone Jam is cool, thought the kick was lacking a bit. Also the low end. Wicked tune tho.

Green note drives along nicely, didn't have the first listen grab of the other two, but solid none-the-less.

Scratch, again the kick sounds lost, that Main lead sounds slightly loud, possibly a bit uncontrolled. The balance over-all sounded a bit out for me. Nice tune tho.

The remix is pretty cool

Sunrise doesn't have the drum quality of the others, sounds pretty amatuer in that regard.

Very cool tunes man, love your work. The songwriting sounds strong.
    Do you have a souncloud account? Be interested to follow you and hear what you come up with in the future.

Nice one (y)

3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

No, I was going to wait a little longer before I started a sound cloud account. Thank you for your honest feedback.

4. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

these tracks have nice ideas but the sound quality just isnt there, drums are really letting them down. But yeah some really nice ideas going on