One record to save

Purple Rain is heavy as fuckery, classic through and through.

I'd probably save my original copy of the Sgt Peppers LP, or Adam F - Circles.

thought of another one that i think would defently need saving OPTICAL TO SHAPE THE FUTURE REMIX if i didnt take that with me out of the fire it would be a self cock punch every day until i got a new one

I would save my promo of Sensai-Afterlife and Gp.Wu-Bomb Threat...yeah I know, I have a complete lack of Vinyl atm...id probs just run out with my Hard Drive then claim insurance on my vinyl, move to Russia, and finally buy that vinyl of Ozma-Bang I have wanted for all eternity xD

how cums is it 10" ?

Is yours fast... Mines 12" and slow as fuck. I only used it when I had a cd deck and was able to record it and pitch it up.

i got the 12" and it sucks having it but not being able to play it out unless there are mark 5 g's.

What's the Cat. number on the run out?

Dunno mate... Will check it.

It ain't the Ron Remix that got a ltd press, or the early release with the "unreleased dubplate mix" on, if thats what you're thinking! :D

This is special, only ever heard Hype & Congo Natty themselves play it, it cost me £45 for a one-sided press, come to think of it, don't even think its got a cat no.

I'm changing my mind anyway, I have an original Greensleeves press of Barrington Levy - Prison Oval Rock, plus a load of original Treasure Isle & Coxsone presses.

I would grab an armfull of them & run.

Fuck Champion DJ lol.

Last edited:
i got the 12" and it sucks having it but not being able to play it out unless there are mark 5 g's.

I have Mk5G's you can't play it on them either... This thing I had to pitch up about 20%

At plus 16% you can mix on a track about -2% not really ideal.

I have Mk5G's you can't play it on them either... This thing I had to pitch up about 20%

At plus 16% you can mix on a track about -2% not really ideal.

I mixed it on the G's had no problem. Plus 16 makes it ideal

I mixed it on the G's had no problem. Plus 16 makes it ideal

You pitch tunes down just to play this pitch up to the max?

Also If you have it at +16 how to you beatmatch, no room to pitch chase once you've reached the end of the slider surely.

Prolly my copy of the original "in for the kill remix" from the first 500 pressings.Purely cause its my rarest one.

Back
Top Bottom