One record to save

IMO... Tune like that should be treated this way... It's on another level and deserves to be hard to come buy.

Why?

Its only music at the end of the day. If it was meant to be really hard to come by then it would never have got released at all. I think the demand for some the tunes that are out of print should show the labels that a short re-issue run would be a good money spinner for them. I dont think there should be an elitist attitude toward music so you can go 'i've got this, you havent'

wats the situation here just your house being burnt and your left with 1 record tbh ide think thats gods way of sayin its time to stop dj'in?
In this situation ide leave it all and re-buy, no point savin one, might even just piss all over them an hope the fire doesnt burn it.:clown:

Why?

Its only music at the end of the day. If it was meant to be really hard to come by then it would never have got released at all. I think the demand for some the tunes that are out of print should show the labels that a short re-issue run would be a good money spinner for them. I dont think there should be an elitist attitude toward music so you can go 'i've got this, you havent'

surley with todays technology you can get the said 'rare' tune on mp3,wav or flac spend 40 quid (2sides) on cuttin it an hey presto your very own copy?

Why?

You complete took that the wrong way.. It's about learning and finding something out. You hear a tune you like it.. But it may take you years of finding things out too finally trace the piece of music. Then all through time you learn about the music which you like and the artist which produce it.

Thing is with everything being digital it take the reward out of owning something. The record has more sentimental value than anything because the trouble I had securing it, and how long I wanted it before I got it. This brings a respect for the music and the artist which created it.

Ahh that why I never found a black vinyl release. As its part of any LP. So I guess it never got a single release as a black vinyl.. May be wrong again though lol

Last edited:
Why?

it would be ultimate shit if labels just re-pressed old tunes to make money. itd take the fun out of collecting.

how about trace "sonar"? thatd be well worth saving

it would be ultimate shit if labels just re-pressed old tunes to make money. itd take the fun out of collecting.
how about trace "sonar"? thatd be well worth saving

This... I'd pretty much say that everything is possible to get hold off that has had a pressing somewhen. Just have to look for it.

Apollo Two - Atlantis (I need you)
Capone - Friday

id grab both of them at the same time and fucking runnnnnnn :D

let the wax burn lol JOKE!!!

4 me.....

alien girl.....or
bacterial....or
watermelon....or
oh shit to many!!!!! help me lol

commix - be true / satellite type 2

the ability to reduce men to hugging sing-a-long fassy holes / raging AV IT gurners with one 12"

[/thread]

In a sense it didnt come out, it was a special edition picture disc. There was no promo's, no test presses and no full black vinyl release. (that I am aware off)

Nah, it did, but probably a more limited run like most promo LP's are, I know that the latest Ed Rush & Optical LP was only 200 white copies

Would have to be either my promo copy of Capone - Friday

Or LTJ Bukem - Atlantis

Payed alot of money for them and i know they are not easy to replace so couldnt leave without em.

Back
Top Bottom