One project...or many projects - thoughts?

Crocodile

Alright guys
Something that I've always been interested to know is how do other people usually produce - start a track and then do nothing else until youve completed it, OR be working on more than one track at a time. Personally, I cant be fixed on one project. If I'm working on different things, it stops each track becoming kinda 'stale' (if you know what I mean). So everytime you come back to a certain track after working on another one, it always seems kinda fresh. Thoughts?

i actually like to concentrate on the track im working on.
I can see that to stop boredom setting in you could have a few tracks on the go at the same time though.Not happened to me yet though, although it is very early days for me.

i start making a track and if i get stuck ill start 2 more lol. when im making the other track's it hit's me on what to do to make it sound good. some time ill make like 3 ver of the same track and listen em and then make a final cut lol

I make about 3 at a time. But it honestly should't be like that if not 1 than 2

I work on one tune and the main ideas, until I get near the mixing stage, which I can't stand then move on, and never finish the tune, whereas I should just man it out and get it done

Back
Top Bottom