One off dubs/vinyl cutting OMG

Yeah I'm concerned, someone try him and let us know the quality!

Sounds too good to be true!

Does he do any mastering prior to cutting?
If I was an engineer id want to make sure that either someone decent has mastered it or I master it before I cut it.
When the bass is in stereo it can fuck up the cutting needle which cost's a lot of money to replace.

Try to find some references, cheaper isn't always better.
Most experienced engineers won't except MP3s

we need more people like yourself willing to take a risk at throwing stuff out like this cheap to keep it alive imo. big ups..

cheers man - its not about doing it cheap - its about providing a good quality service ' at affordable price ' firstly makes its easy for people to get there works on vinyl with out cutting 300 at a time that cost you the world and u only end up sitting on loads and wasted money just to get a vinyl release ...

....we cut 1 to 100 max on runs - or just one offs .

ive been cutting records now for over a year half - over 3500' records cut with my very ears now ..easy over 7000 tracks mastered and put on vinyl.
my rep is build on word and mouth ' based on sound and quality of my work, nothing more .
yes sure ive invested a lot of money in out our studio and cutting suite - over the last 4 years building ' and training .

mass support for Pro industry DJ / producers - and the likes of Dj MAG support kinda says it all really.

i feel very lucky to built something that save's the life of Vinyl .....

yeah long live vinyl - Who said it was dead - page 131 dj mag

Last edited:
You should get proper price lists up etc. If you can afford to do them that cheap (and their good) then you'll clearly have more work than you can manage. Good luck with it and give us the heads up when you got the website up and running.

Sound

The vinyl Mish Mash got cut is good.
Its abit quiter than other tracks but that problem can be solved just by turning the gain up.
I may use this service soon

Bump.

trying to get onto the 'cutting vinyl' facebook page but it takes me directly to the fb homepage.. weird.

Looking to get 3 serato timecode plates cut, anyone know anywhere who can do this??

I think he's stopping doing it tbh muzza.
Hit Steve up on fb. Top guy he will let u know if he can hook u up.

Back
Top Bottom