One Nation vs Shogun!!!!

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
yeah i know one nation bla bla shit bollox whatever, all i can say is LTJ! see my rhyming skills there, but no seriously, fuck the one nation hate n all that what a line-up, got my tickets phat crew of us heading up bristol for this... anyone else on here going?

got 100 quid in me back burner gonna rinse the lot mate the milky bars are on me!!!

COME ON!!!

:shrug:

Awsone, Look forward to seein you there, Me and a fue mates are goin dwn for a bday so gana get smashed.

Wicked night. You ganna be on the main stage or on the other room????????

Awsone, Look forward to seein you there, Me and a fue mates are goin dwn for a bday so gana get smashed.

Wicked night. You ganna be on the main stage or on the other room????????

be all over place mate, get shout out to dnbforum cru :banana:

Yeah man look forward to hearin it, you playin at sanctuary too, Im goin to that ganna be the best event of the year for me i recon.

yep..nite woz decent still...noisia smacked it...LTJ Bukem as per usual flings down a solid set...Friction BIG set! Last set Randall b2b wid Mampi blew me away...rave needed 2 go on until 6am though...MCing werent all dat...music woz drowning da mic moretime

yep..nite woz decent still...noisia smacked it...LTJ Bukem as per usual flings down a solid set...Friction BIG set! Last set Randall b2b wid Mampi blew me away...rave needed 2 go on until 6am though...MCing werent all dat...music woz drowning da mic moretime

ltj did it 4 me, was lovin mampi too. friction was bit disapointing tbh and yeah the mcing was shiiiiiit. cept sp, he was wicked.

fuck 6am mate i was ready to go at 3:30, was goin pretty nuts whole nite tho, was first in haha - never seen that place so empty.

Back
Top Bottom