ONE NATION TOMOROW ANYONE?

I was gunna go but Mr C, High Contrast & Noisia are gunna be about 10 miles away from where I live so...... be a bit silly to go all the way to Bristol :)

I was gunna go but Mr C, High Contrast & Noisia are gunna be about 10 miles away from where I live so...... be a bit silly to go all the way to Bristol :)

thats at ox brookes yeah? i got some mates going. u go to the coven last month? g dub b2b taxman with eks and shabba. what a fucking set

just check the SV site and its a bit strange that Hype is on teh event cause he is allready booked for a event here in germany as a headliner.........!!!

YES YES totally fckin pumped, ready to fckin rave it up yo!!

Dont watch the guy in white hoodie one finga skankin lol ;p

Also check out Dj Dangerous's set 11-12 big ups Danga!

Main Area
Andy C
Friction
Hype
Sub Focus
Fresh
Commix

Red One
GQ
Skibadee
Eksman
Shabba D
Dynamite
Fearless

Second Area
Ruffride, Network, Klip, John E Bravo, Dangerous, L-While, Shinobi, Kombo, Bensta, Risky

http://www.lifeline-promotions.de/lineup.php

Maximum repsect to all the Lifeline & Bremen crew...

Dj Phantasy here just passing on a message from DJ Hype & MC Skibadee about tomorrow nights event @ the Tivoli & Aladdin Complex.

Some of you guys have seen that both Hype & Skibadee are on the website for a Slammin Vinyl event in Bristol.

This is actually a mistake and they will be in GERMANY ON SATURDAY 8th MARCH playing for all of you.

There was a mix up with the information and the guys from Slammin Vinyl put their names on the line up by mistake.

They will be performing in Germany and will not be in Bristol

All the crew are looking forward to coming over to see you...

The one thing I can say to you all is that all of us in the UK love coming over to your city to perform as we always know its going to be one of the best nights of the year.

So make sure you are all there making some noise for us all... after all, we are only there to entertain you...

Much Love & Respect to each & everyone of you...

Phantasy
Easy Records / Devotion

from today 16:49 GMT

Back
Top Bottom