One Nation Terrorists

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
Anyone else go?

Phat lineup... Jungle Drummer and Fu were awesome, 2nd time I saw them and 10 times better than the first. Andy C and Nicky Blackmarket smashed it, Clipz and Hazard were ok. And I would of called it a good nght if someone hadn't tried to set fire to the opera house just as Chase and Status were playing for their album launch. I mean, what kind of message does that give out to the artists? The place was evacuated at about 3ish in the morning so everyone missed the last 2-3 sets cause some prick thought it was cool lighting fires indoors. What the fuck did they think would happen? Guards would put it out and say "nevermind, rave on".

What the hell is going on?

Oh yea, there were fuck loads of fights too, but thats nothing out the ordinary...:boxing:

wow lol what nobheads...what was Blackmarket like? was he back to his old form or rinsing mainly jump up stuff like snippets of sets ive heard from him this year on my pc. ( by snippets i mean 1 whole set and flicking through the sets,)

hahaha what a night!!

fight after fight after fight! tell u what, if they tried that up in birmingham they wud get shot up outside! thats the first time ive seen kick off at a dnb rave and after talkin to ppl there it seems to be the local plastic gansters who do it. like i said, luv to see em try that up north!

The fire..... after speaking to the fire service it was a smouldering ciggy that had fell down under the stage. lucky it didnt go up proper otherwise we would of been in the shit. ive seen clubs fires n how fast they go up.... not a pretty sight!

Good night all in all n i was impressed by the sound system. Andy C rocked it tho!

hahaha what a night!!

fight after fight after fight! tell u what, if they tried that up in birmingham they wud get shot up outside! thats the first time ive seen kick off at a dnb rave and after talkin to ppl there it seems to be the local plastic gansters who do it. like i said, luv to see em try that up north!

hahahaha.do u come from bournemouth then yh.lol. u say u never seen it kick off at a dnb rave but yet u no ppl will get shot up 4 it.wot a load of bollox.
id rather get in a fight in a rave then get PLASTIC GANGSTERS.lol frm birmingham who jus try robbin every fuker in the rave coz theres a group of em. there the 1s who should get shanked outside.

wow lol what nobheads...what was Blackmarket like? was he back to his old form or rinsing mainly jump up stuff like snippets of sets ive heard from him this year on my pc. ( by snippets i mean 1 whole set and flicking through the sets,)

Nah man, Blackmaket was playing the usual, mainly new jump up mixed with the old classics. What I mean is his mixing was pretty damn tight compared to recent sets he's done, nothin more I hate then hearing clanging drums at a rave.

hahahaha.do u come from bournemouth then yh.lol. u say u never seen it kick off at a dnb rave but yet u no ppl will get shot up 4 it.wot a load of bollox.
id rather get in a fight in a rave then get PLASTIC GANGSTERS.lol frm birmingham who jus try robbin every fuker in the rave coz theres a group of em. there the 1s who should get shanked outside.

do i fuck come from that shit hole! im from the north west m8!

yea i know ppl will get fucked up for startin bother in birmingham, thats why u hardly ever see it up there!!!

fuckin hell m8, u havent half made urself look a complete tool with that reply. the points u have highlighted and the way u have explained them really make no sense to what ur actually gettin at!

go on reply..... i know u cant wait to, i wont be entertaining u after this! :andy:

yea i know ppl will get fucked up for startin bother in birmingham, thats why u hardly ever see it up there!!!

fuckin hell m8, u havent half made urself look a complete tool with that reply. the points u have highlighted and the way u have explained them really make no sense to what ur actually gettin at!

go on reply..... i know u cant wait to, i wont be entertaining u after this! :andy:

:knob:

:knob::knob::knob::wtf::knob::knob::knob:
cus u no everything dnt ya m8!!!!!!

Didnt go, and glad i didnt. Most One Nation events attract the biggest bunch of knobheads who aint really into the scene but think they are. I much prefer the smaller 400ppl raves where the true heads are at.

Saying that I went to Destiny @ OH with Valve, with the same big names as One Nation and didnt see any trouble at all, not one single bit of aggro behaviour. Somes up the O.N brand really. Shame.

whats up showerface? think you need a ice cold bath... chill that little attitude of yours bro!!

Plastic Gangsters?? ahahaha... Birmingham??... hahaha..... thats rich.... coming from the city where their big time "gansters" are called Burgers... hahah.... you brummys make me laugh man....

Chill out bro.... this isnt no "my gang is better than your gang" bullshit scene.... this is dnb.... it just so happens dnb atracts groups of little wastemen.... who then think its funny to start a fight.... you know why??... cause of attitudes like yours..... "my gang is better than your gang" bullshit..... ive played in brum before bro... from my experience its exactly the same.... if not worse.... all it takes is for one of them little wastemen to have one too many smirnoff ices.... and he's away.....

point over...

whats up showerface? think you need a ice cold bath... chill that little attitude of yours bro!!

Plastic Gangsters?? ahahaha... Birmingham??... hahaha..... thats rich.... coming from the city where their big time "gansters" are called Burgers... hahah.... you brummys make me laugh man....

Chill out bro.... this isnt no "my gang is better than your gang" bullshit scene.... this is dnb.... it just so happens dnb atracts groups of little wastemen.... who then think its funny to start a fight.... you know why??... cause of attitudes like yours..... "my gang is better than your gang" bullshit..... ive played in brum before bro... from my experience its exactly the same.... if not worse.... all it takes is for one of them little wastemen to have one too many smirnoff ices.... and he's away.....

point over...

loooool...i find it funny when people get drunk on smirnoff ice.
i cant i never have and i got given loads of em at a party.
its like water..i like the taste though

the fuckin fighting was pissing me off! the security were bang on it though as soon as anythink kicked off. was loving fu and jungle drummer with eksman & fatman d, fucking sick!

point over...

Your 100% spot on bro. Real ravers go to theses rave to have hassle free night and good skank out. Don't need morons like this at raves, causing trouble and starting fights. Messes it up for everyone else.

point over...

hello m8. how are ya?

where have i actually said im in a gang or agree with gang violence or that im from brum? Im from the North West, livin in Pompey and in the Royal Navy..... quite a contrast innit? lol

im dead against kick off at raves, i cant stand it when ppl spoil the night but im just going off what ive personally experienced ie: only eva seen big kick off at this event n its the norm apparently.... news to me, ima reg in Brum and neva seen it kick off like that and i assume its down to not daring to incase of the backlash froma gang.

Slammin have issued a statement now confirming that it was an arson attack in a room below the stage. They couldnt let ppl back in as it was now a crime scene. So i think everyone in that club is very very lucky it didnt propa go up!

Slammin are offering a reward for anyone who can give info on which little pikey plastic gangsta wanker spoilt the night!

yeah heard about this , its fucking harsh man

always some little cunt who ruins it for everyone

DnB does attract dickheads man, weather you like it or not and it can always come to you.

Even ive had a ruck at raves man, while sitting there watching the DJ
some cunt spat in my face Hahahaha needless to say that got sorted!

i was there, and annoyed about teh whole fire thing, but more so, there was some guys in a fight and i think he had been biten or something, but was bleeding, they pushed pass me at one point before the lights went up and the bouncers rushed them out, but wasnt untill the enxt day i realised i had blood all over the back of my bape t shirt. and ive washed it and its gone orange. GREAT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom