One Nation @ Opera House Tonight

I am not going to the opera house but I am coincidentally out in Bournemouth tonight for my friends birthday.

this night was toooo much was absolutely ram packed

Mampi and Shabba - personally i thought this was shit, same tunes hes been playing for 3 years, Hi Tek, The 9, Jaws, In the Grind etc. did feel this at all

Brookes Bros and IC3 was badassss. My World >> Heavyweight this went OFF
also hearing Airplane was something special, that went off as well :)

Bryan Gee and Evil B, Eksman was pretty standard tbf, bryan gee was dropping some big ones though - Paper Cuts went off big time.

D Bridge and SP in room 2 was steppin out, some really dark low down deep vibes. SP one of the few bearable MC's of the night. this set was deep.

Andy C & GQ - OH MY GOD, the man is a robot, pure brutality, Jungle FX >> Squash intro if im not mistaken. played loads of new bits i didnt recognise. a bit cringe hearing Take Me Away but apart from that everything was pure bloodclart merkary. this was the set of the night by a mile and a half.

Danny Byrd & Eksman was heavy played right across the board. Eksman actually let the music breathe and you could tell he was loving the vibes. hearing Gold Rush was an instant two thumbs up as well as Red Mist VIP, Isis, Ra, Polygon and some others. a lof of diversity from your usual sets.

Kenny Ken & Moose (Jungle Set) - oh my days, brockoutsville, tune after tune after tune. this set should have been in the Main Room for real.

Hazard & Skibadee - pretty standard set - what you would expect to hear from Hazard although he dropped Tommorows Another Day VIP like second tune in so that was pretty cool.

Blackmarket no MC - this was a crazy set to finish with. loads of wicked new tunes and some older favorites, was good that it had no MC so u could hear the music a lot better. he played this new jungley remix of Leviticus - The Burial >> the 9. got a video recording of it on my phone, went off big style. Warface >> Vaporise went off as well.

all in all a wicked night as there was a lot of diversity in the tracks being played. i thought the system was wicked, not that many rude cunts at all.

Security was tip top there for sure,always loads of people walking round checking out shit, i didnt see one fight or any trouble the whole night. There where sniffer dogs at the entrance and a lot of people got nicked before they even got in. GUTMENT.

safe

this night was toooo much was absolutely ram packed

Mampi and Shabba - personally i thought this was shit, same tunes hes been playing for 3 years, Hi Tek, The 9, Jaws, In the Grind etc. did feel this at all

Brookes Bros and IC3 was badassss. My World >> Heavyweight this went OFF
also hearing Airplane was something special, that went off as well :)

Bryan Gee and Evil B, Eksman was pretty standard tbf, bryan gee was dropping some big ones though - Paper Cuts went off big time.

D Bridge and SP in room 2 was steppin out, some really dark low down deep vibes. SP one of the few bearable MC's of the night. this set was deep.

Andy C & GQ - OH MY GOD, the man is a robot, pure brutality, Jungle FX >> Squash intro if im not mistaken. played loads of new bits i didnt recognise. a bit cringe hearing Take Me Away but apart from that everything was pure bloodclart merkary. this was the set of the night by a mile and a half.

Danny Byrd & Eksman was heavy played right across the board. Eksman actually let the music breathe and you could tell he was loving the vibes. hearing Gold Rush was an instant two thumbs up as well as Red Mist VIP, Isis, Ra, Polygon and some others. a lof of diversity from your usual sets.

Kenny Ken & Moose (Jungle Set) - oh my days, brockoutsville, tune after tune after tune. this set should have been in the Main Room for real.

Hazard & Skibadee - pretty standard set - what you would expect to hear from Hazard although he dropped Tommorows Another Day VIP like second tune in so that was pretty cool.

Blackmarket no MC - this was a crazy set to finish with. loads of wicked new tunes and some older favorites, was good that it had no MC so u could hear the music a lot better. he played this new jungley remix of Leviticus - The Burial >> the 9. got a video recording of it on my phone, went off big style. Warface >> Vaporise went off as well.

all in all a wicked night as there was a lot of diversity in the tracks being played. i thought the system was wicked, not that many rude cunts at all.

Security was tip top there for sure,always loads of people walking round checking out shit, i didnt see one fight or any trouble the whole night. There where sniffer dogs at the entrance and a lot of people got nicked before they even got in. GUTMENT.

safe

i saw an interview with him a while back where he said he really enjoyed mc'in over other types of dnb, its just he always get booked to do jump up sets...and his fans expect him to go million miles an hour over everything.

i still havent been to the opera house, does anyone know if they are doing it for NYE again?

i saw an interview with him a while back where he said he really enjoyed mc'in over other types of dnb, its just he always get booked to do jump up sets...and his fans expect him to go million miles an hour over everything.

i still havent been to the opera house, does anyone know if they are doing it for NYE again?

yeh man Friction & Eksman midnight set

theres a Hopsitality event there on the 14th of November as well, gonna be live o

NYE O2 Bournemouth

Friction & Eksman - midnight set
Brookes Bros
Sub Focus
Nero
Blackmarket
Fresh
Original Sin
Brockie
Ruffride b2b Network b2b Klip

MC's - Eksman, Skibadee, Shabba D, IC3, Dynamite, Harry Shotta, Fearless, Fatman D

Back
Top Bottom