ONE NATION BRISTOL 2008 CD PACK

Jelly Monster

not a happy chappy. if anyone else went to the one nation on the 8th they will agree with me it was fucking sick and ever since ive been waiting for the cd pack, mainly because the andy 2 hour set was unreal. however, i have been chekcing on slammin vinyl and no sign of any pre-orders. however, the easter spectacular packs are already up and frictions set from bristol is on it. what the fuck? does this mean they arent going to release the one nation cd pack? slammin vinyl, sort it out.

This happens sometimes mate. Its a piss-take i know. It could be due to a number of factors really such as;
-The quality of the recordings not to a high enough standard.
-Slammin maybe saving money to produce the easter spectacular packs.
I will ask the promoter when he nexts drops in to my shop mate :2thumbs:

i doubt it would be because of the quality of recordings (the amount of times they have done it at the academy)

maybe something to do with the fact it was andy c's nightlife launch party??

yeah thats what i was thinking dan. with nightlife 4 being out soon. gutted tho, was one of the best one nations ive been too. not long til rc tho...

and cheers smarty

well least u managed to go to the rave and have a good time....thats far more important than any cd pack right?

Yeah you have a good point, but if someone asks what it was like and you had the cd pack you could show them, or if in the future you wanted to reminisce about the days you went to raves or you wanted to hear it again sometime, you could, but coz they're not makin it you couldn't...

Yeah you have a good point, but if someone asks what it was like and you had the cd pack you could show them, or if in the future you wanted to reminisce about the days you went to raves or you wanted to hear it again sometime, you could, but coz they're not makin it you couldn't...

yeah i know, and i would probably feel differently if i went lol

Back
Top Bottom