One Nation @ Bagleys tape pack 28th july 2000

Retts

hey all. anyone who's got, or got access to One Nation @ Bagleys tape pack 28th july 2000 please help. i've been searching for this old skool tune for 8 long years! but no one can ever id it for me. it is on the Randall tape in the pack, and it's the tune that drops after Champion Sound Total Science VIP rmx. fatman d and i think foxy is mcing. it's the most discusting dark evil tune i've ever heard! i'd really appreciate someone tagging it for me cause it's driving me nuts. i'd post a link but none exist for that particular pack. massive respect to anyone who can tell me what it's called. peace.

Thanks for response but it's not dillinja human b bop. it's pitch black in comparison to that. i think it's on the tapes b side and foxy and fatman d are mcing.

lol, believe it or not i was searchin through this guys files on soulseek and i always thought it (Facts Of Life) sounded a little bit total science like. so i downloaded all total science tunes he had around 2000 2001 and struck it lucky. touch!

Back
Top Bottom