One man's desire is another man's trash.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
oh rubbish this thread is shit, fuck clod and you can probably shut up michael, and i wont say anything to dagz because he seem kind of criminal and scares me a Little tbh

nip tuck got cancelled 26 years ago clod what the fuck you talking bout White boy

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
oh rubbish this thread is shit, fuck clod and you can probably shut up michael, and i wont say anything to dagz because he seem kind of criminal and scares me a Little tbh

nip tuck got cancelled 26 years ago clod what the fuck you talking bout White boy

I'm not all that bad X

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist

@Dagz is delicious mate. Settle down yea. We'll call when we need a jester of ,sorts.

XoXoX roachspray XoXoX

Custom Title
VIP Junglist

Aye what’s the last time you rubbed your bamboo up ?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist