One man's desire is another man's trash.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

logikz

I Am Not The King
oh rubbish this thread is shit, fuck clod and you can probably shut up michael, and i wont say anything to dagz because he seem kind of criminal and scares me a Little tbh

nip tuck got cancelled 26 years ago clod what the fuck you talking bout White boy

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
oh rubbish this thread is shit, fuck clod and you can probably shut up michael, and i wont say anything to dagz because he seem kind of criminal and scares me a Little tbh

nip tuck got cancelled 26 years ago clod what the fuck you talking bout White boy

I'm not all that bad X

D

Deleted member 23164

@Dagz is delicious mate. Settle down yea. We'll call when we need a jester of ,sorts.

Clod.com

VIP Junglist

Aye what’s the last time you rubbed your bamboo up ?

Top Bottom