One line each story.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Basically, I'll post a line, you post the next line. After like a week I'll collate them all and post it in a new thread. Make it as random as you like. Try and follow on from the last person though, so it makes sens. Completely change the subject if you like

I'll start.

The sun was blazing down into the forest, glistening off spider webs as a dark figure stumbled into the clearing.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Basically, I'll post a line, you post the next line. After like a week I'll collate them all and post it in a new thread. Make it as random as you like. Try and follow on from the last person though, so it makes sens. Completely change the subject if you like

I'll start.

The sun was blazing down into the forest, glistening off spider webs as a dark figure stumbled into the clearing.
The dark figure twitched with envy.

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
He was carrying a pack of beers, a box of records and a midgit woman he found in the bushes.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
The priest used Edna's arsehole to crack open a bottle of beer, then proceeded to cut a tree down, put a record on it and began to scratch.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
After the tune was finished, he packed up his things and told Edna to stay there while he went to sort stuff out, and that he'd be back in a few days.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
VIP Junglist
In fact he was lying he would never be back he had been offered a post working for the Dalai Lama