One In The Jungle Archive

I used to stay up late after to school when i was around 13/14 to listen to one in the jungle on a crappy stereo recorder, later into the night they used to play some obscure, dark atmospheric tunes and a lot of jazz in some of the tracks, ive been looking to find those same eerie kind of tracks but so far only jubei and paradox seem to capture that as ive recently got back into dnb, i remember valley of the shadows being played and at the top every week, drum and bass seemed less experimental and deep by the time i got listening to hype and brockie etc which is why i got into other forms of music but nothin came close to listening to one in the jungle at night

All about the kenny ken and mc gq one from 1995. full of tuff jungle riddims. big up Moskit for the share. anyone know of any other set archive sites from around the same era? i really want to load up on these golden era jungle sets before they are all lost.

- - - Updated - - -

Amens preferable!

youtube uploader OneInTheJungle2013 has been posting up most of the sets, the only other thing i can think of is getting hold of old slammin vinyl and helter skelter tape packs

Back
Top Bottom