One Hit Wonders?

Snipaz

Im looking for tunes, tunes tunes tunes, thing is i wanna step away from the mass producers and try to find them hidden gems, tunes from producers that seemed to be one hit wonders.....or just tunes that give you bang for your buck but have seemed to have been forgotten about?

Im looking for anything sort of liquid, steppy dark stuff with proper B-lines, tunes that were produced as early as 96-97 all the way up to today, i dunno maybe you have a tune no matter how old it is that just feels fresh no matter how many times you play it that you always try to get in a mix?.....not into the mentalness thats around at the moment really but im sure a few people will now what i mean.

examples:

Marcus Intalex How you make me feel
Ed rush Killimanjaro
Influx UK Dayz of Glory
Verse Border Parol
Fortran The end part II
Kemel & Rob Data Star trails
DJ Damage Tribal Tone
Fellowship Free Girl

**im not saying the above tunes are one hit wonders or the producers, just an idea of what sort of vibe im after**

Post your one hitters too, looking for them tunes that make you go ooooooooOOOOO, i remember this but i aint heard it in years and fcuk knows what its called!!....you must know one or two :)

Last edited:
Loxy & ink - airlock
Calyx & teebe - make your choice
Icicle - final stop
Noisia - strange owl experiment
Wickaman & sylo - the navigator (bigggg)

again by no means one hit wonders, but absolute bangers none the less, hope that helps

Ancronix <---- This guy is fukin sick.... never made it big time... check out his track called Airspike or is it the flipside to Airspike?? either way check him out

Bug Nyne..... not quite one hit wonder but not many people know him... used to release on Reinforced back in the day....

his track Demolition... or Destruction...??.... i remeber as being fukin sick!!.... its on a EP called "Battle Of The Breaks"

Ancronix <---- This guy is fukin sick.... never made it big time... check out his track called Airspike or is it the flipside to Airspike?? either way check him out

Like a bit of Dutch :)....can only find audio for Drop Clip tho ( the other side to Airspike ) ???

Bug Nyne..... not quite one hit wonder but not many people know him... used to release on Reinforced back in the day....

his track Demolition... or Destruction...??.... i remeber as being fukin sick!!.... its on a EP called "Battle Of The Breaks"

cant find audio to this either, Demolition its called, i found it on discogs, need to listen tho :(

Last edited:
Like a bit of Dutch :)....can only find audio for Drop Clip tho ( the other side to Airspike ) ???

cant find audio to this either, Demolition its called, i found it on discogs, need to listen tho :(

Drop Clip - http://www.hardtofindrecordsrecordstore.com/mp3/MR114967_1.mp3

heres a few others: http://www.htfr.com/playlist/MR133056.m3u

http://www.htfr.com/playlist/MR244791.m3u

cant find many more..........

you should be able to find audio for Bug Nyne - Demolition on youtube... i would link it but at work at the min.....

half those names u mentioned are not one hit wonders

kemal has a buncha tunes each one timeless

peep digital & spirit

Danny C

Solar Motion or just peep Reinforced the lable as roicks mentioned

ALPHA OMEGA !!! one of my favs

examples:

Marcus Intalex How you make me feel
Ed rush Killimanjaro
Influx UK Dayz of Glory
Verse Border Parol
Fortran The end part II
Kemel & Rob Data Star trails
DJ Damage Tribal Tone
Fellowship Free Girl

**im not saying the above tunes are one hit wonders or the producers, just an idea of what sort of vibe im after**
Post your one hitters too, looking for them tunes that make you go ooooooooOOOOO, i remember this but i aint heard it in years and fcuk knows what its called!!....you must know one or two :)

:D

check out crossfire. He's put out some great tracks, mostly self released. I think his production is top but def doesn't get the recognition.

Theres a tune called vortex...its propa fukin old...

im struggling to find any info in it...but i fookin love the tune...

heard a remix of it on rinse fm back in the day on some oldskool Eks and Herbz with Chillem back in the day...

infact...this is my new challenge...im gonna find it...and get it in youtube...it needs to be heard and remixed for the modern day junglist!!

Blaps!!

RIIIGHT!!

its by DJ Patience - Vortex

here it is!!!
BIIIIIIG TUNE!

watch

Sammy, cheers for finding that one, its rather interesting, got the bass and the beat!!

Who do you recon could do a good remix?.....Break?

Back
Top Bottom