One for the NOTTINGHAM heads

Subsequent

Yo to all the Notts DNB heads, I am currenltly running a free course in making beats using Reason and Cubase...

You heard me, FREE.

Not only that on completion of 5 sessions you will have acquired an NCFE Introduction to Music Production.

And if you carry on and complete modules higher Music Production NCFE are available to be acredited.

This is a laid back environment, short delivered sections on different aspects of music production and then time for you to work for free using REASON and CUBASE at our studio.

The course is taught by myself, Joe. I am a DJ and Producer under the name Littlefoot and run Subsequent Mastering House, and have been teaching and working in the music industry for many years.

WHEN?

First course runs for five weeks starting 30/6/09
This course runs on TUESDAY nights 6-12

WHERE?

The Stone Soup Project, St Anns Hill Road, Nottingham

Just off Mansfield Road in town!

TO ENQUIRE: Ring 07815595514 or email your name to Joe_caithness@hotmail.com

facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114321242952

Hello Joe.
I got in touch with jack after a facebook message to the blueprint group, and although I've not got myself down there yet; is it open to older people yeah? 30+ ? not just kids?

If so, might have to get my arse down there for some pointers :)

Last edited:
First class was last night, was a blast, thanks to all who came down!

We got 5 more places to fill up though, send me a mail at Joe underscore caithness at hotmail.com to book your place for next Tuesday 6pm!

Joe

Hi Demure, it's quite relaxed in that respect, I have been producing for many years and run a mastering house, so I basically deal with each person on an individual basis.

We also cover Mixing, Mastering, Synthesizer and Sampler program at a deep level.

THERE ARE 3 PLACES LEFT ON THIS COURSE

LAST CHANCE TO ENROLL IS TOMMOROW AT 6

ring Joe on 07815595515 for more information!

thanks

Back
Top Bottom