one direction remix I remade... would loooove feedback and maybe a collab

W3st

Unsigned DnB Producer
Hey guys I posted a remix of One Direction's song Gotta Be You a few months back and it got pretty decent plays so I decided to remake it with the knowledge I have now

Anyways I really like the mixdown went in this remake and I think it sounds good at the drop. I'm sick and tired of hearing the same fucking vocals tho and if anyone would like to jump in on this and make me an intro/breakdown thatd be wonderful, just lemme know.

Any other comments welcome, what u like what u dont.

cheers fellas

nice man! I like it, although the bass sounds a bit harsh, I think it sounds nice and full

I'm quite pleased to say that I've never heard the original, but I like this remix, it's got a bouncy energy to it. Where did you get the stems btw?

I cant believe you've remixed a One Direction track! Seriously, my opinion of you is dropping rapidly lol ;)

And I am now officially changing your name from West, to Cheddar Bob! You're lucky I dont have mod access otherwise that would be you username on here too!

apart from it being a One D song:p the vocals sit well with track and has some good vibes to it. Its a bit obvious you high passed the original drums at the 2.10 mark but all in all good track!

apart from it being a One D song:p the vocals sit well with track and has some good vibes to it. Its a bit obvious you high passed the original drums at the 2.10 mark but all in all good track!

hey fuck yew guyz one d is soo hawt okeh?
lol actually i only used the intro sections that dont have the drums... and there arent stems, its the original track
but for real i made that remix ages ago and jsut retouched it up soooo technically its old... haha thanks guys.

haha no shame man, too be fair the original a'int too bad as much as it pains me to say but you're remix after listening again is wicked, proper catchy! its a great way of promoting yourself remixing popular artists. That part with the drums at 2.10 don't sound bad it just sounded like vocals isolated from an original track.

Last edited:
haha no shame man, too be fair the original a'int too bad as much as it pains me to say but you're remix after listening again is wicked, proper catchy! its a great way of promoting yourself remixing popular artists. That part with the drums at 2.10 don't sound bad it just sounded like vocals isolated from an original track.

but... there are no drum sections from the original track in there... haha i added my own acoustic drums hi passed, maybe thats what youre hearing?

but... there are no drum sections from the original track in there... haha i added my own acoustic drums hi passed, maybe thats what youre hearing?

yeah sorry I don't mean the actual drums cause like you said there are none, but initially I thought that bit sounded like when you cut all the lows out of a song to get a vocal or get part of a break ,but there's still those background instruments which are hard to eliminate...get me? haha. Anyway I was just trying to be picky and give some critical feedback, sorry to confuse you :p

yeah sorry I don't mean the actual drums cause like you said there are none, but initially I thought that bit sounded like when you cut all the lows out of a song to get a vocal or get part of a break ,but there's still those background instruments which are hard to eliminate...get me? haha. Anyway I was just trying to be picky and give some critical feedback, sorry to confuse you :p
ooh ok my bad bud, I thought you were actually hearing another drum section in there that I had missed so I had to be sure. Yeah I used the vocal section that includes the bg vocals and the violin strings so there is some clash in the highs from those since I cant get the vocals to cut through the mix via eq without also making those cut through a bit. thanks for the feedback tho, I appreciate it. link me anything you want me to review I'd be more than willing. cheers

Back
Top Bottom