One Conciousness (dark little roller)

Whats up Akmed?
When did you move to Qatar? Your mom moved their right?

Your tracks are getting better. The only thing I would complain about in that clip is everything sounds very wide. Maybe a little to wide.

Whats up Akmed?
When did you move to Qatar? Your mom moved their right?

Your tracks are getting better. The only thing I would complain about in that clip is everything sounds very wide. Maybe a little to wide.

safe IV4, yeah i moved out here about 2 months ago, bit of a "fuck it" moment.

too wide? i shall have a look...i applied a bit of chorus to a few bits

I think that wide effect is coming from some too over the place reverb on bass and drum hits... Not sure, but that's what it sounds on my end.
Nice tune, I love those acid whobbles!

bump

gonna see if i can finish this on my day off tomorrow....i'm not normally one to rush things, but this came together quite nicely and quite quickly, could do with a little more feedback.

I think the bass is suffocating the mix a bit. i'm also a little lost as to how to keep it varied and interesting...with such a basic 1 note bassline. Maybe switching up the drums to a 'normal' dnb pattern after 36 bars, adjusting the bassline accordingly? will bring up the pace a bit, but not sure how well that would work with that woodblocky reverbed 'snare'

- - - Updated - - -

bump

gonna see if i can finish this on my day off tomorrow....i'm not normally one to rush things, but this came together quite nicely and quite quickly, could do with a little more feedback.

I think the bass is suffocating the mix a bit. i'm also a little lost as to how to keep it varied and interesting...with such a basic 1 note bassline. Maybe switching up the drums to a 'normal' dnb pattern after 36 bars, adjusting the bassline accordingly? will bring up the pace a bit, but not sure how well that would work with that woodblocky reverbed 'snare'

Back
Top Bottom