On there way to me are........

£781 including delivery. I bought a couple of high quality leads to connect the monitors to my sound card too.

sweet man u just getting started on the production side of things or rekindling the flame? in a couple of months im gonna get some samson r5a's or r6a's depending on the bass

(y)
expecting to hear some music of yours soon mate :)

oh yeah.

sweet man u just getting started on the production side of things or rekindling the flame? in a couple of months im gonna get some samson r5a's or r6a's depending on the bass

Rekindling the flame. I've been messing about with Reason for about 7 years but having kids and a full time job serverely limits my studio time.

Mind telling what leads you bough and what sound card you are using mate?

I've got an m-audio delta 1010lt. These only have phono outputs so I got a couple of monojack to phono leads.

My RP8s are fucking awesome.

Just got an Intel i5 750 Quad Core Processor
Gigabyte Socket 1366 motherboard
Corsair 4 GB DDR3 1800Mhz RAM
Lian Li 750W modular PSU
Heat sinked graphics card
Loads of new big fans
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

My PC is so quiet now its unbelievable!

oh yeah.
Rekindling the flame. I've been messing about with Reason for about 7 years but having kids and a full time job serverel

Im in a similar position. Been producing full on for the last 5 years and ive just signed my first few deals :) and im about to have a kid. and i have a full time job and a mortgage to pay for, so i am going to be working 24/7 from now on. either work, family or producin. ive had to knock the djin on the head now as it would have been unfair on the mrs being out and about all the time and leaving her at home.

Im in a similar position. Been producing full on for the last 5 years and ive just signed my first few deals :) and im about to have a kid. and i have a full time job and a mortgage to pay for, so i am going to be working 24/7 from now on. either work, family or producin. ive had to knock the djin on the head now as it would have been unfair on the mrs being out and about all the time and leaving her at home.

Yeah I've got 2 kids but I never would give up DJing. I was playing out 2 or 3 times a month at one point but we needed the money anyway so I was ok.

Back
Top Bottom