On the Rocks

sounds good. i would change the sound of the snare to a more splashy one and i thought the hats were a bit thinny. apart from that i dont got much to critisize. big ups!

cheers groelle - yeah I get what your saying about the snare I have worked quite a bit on it and can't get it to quite sit right - more splash then eh!!

yeah think so. maybe dont put that much emphasis on the 100-250hz mark to get that kind of a tshhh more? dunno. just guessing. think you have to trial and error there.
good luck^^

Yeah the snare is all 'whack' and no body. Not the end of the world but it did stand out as a bit annoying throughout.
Over-all, it's not one I'd have on my pod, but it sounded well done.

not really my kinda thing either but it sounds nice man. what break is that with the percussion hit on it> i've been searching for that break for tiiiime man

cheers for the listen people, well it is a work in progress and yeah the snare does need work so i'll be sorting that next - as far as the breaks name to be honest i can't remember i've had it for ages i'll have a look a let you know.

good production on this, nice and thick. the growl on the bassline kinda grows on you. song structure is good.

maybe a bit more punch on the mixdown would be good? other than that I give you two thumbs up dood

thanks rob and sati I was beginning to get a bit down hearted with all the 'not my cup of tea comments' - I know its each to their own and honesty is always the best policy when it comes to music, but still.....anyways it seems the main feedback is sort out the drums so I'll be working hard on that over the next week!! thanks again

Back
Top Bottom