On Point Records unveils new website!

devastator

ON POINT RECORDS

Greetings from On Point,

We are a Los Angeles based D&B/ Hip Hop record label, established in 1998. For our die hard fans and first time listeners, the On Point store is now live and open for business. You can browse a huge catalogue of our current releases, classic On Point reissues, and information on release dates for upcoming projects. The new site was designed by our friends at the Fusionist Network, offering you " Secured Check Out" for credit card users, and "Paypal" for cash or C.O.D. deliverey.

A few of the releases currently available at the site include :

Skill Itch I & III, by D.J. Prolifix: "Don't trip its the gifted prolific one." One of LA's best kept secrets, Prolifix demonstrates the art of turntablism with these highly touted and sought after Skill Itch selections. While showing amazing scratches, he plays the technics 1200's like an instrument, with creative and innovative beat making.

3080 Flux, by M.C. Phoenix Orion & produced by Syndakit : After being shut down by government operatives for exposing the truth on his solo debut, Zimulated Experiences, this hip hop cybernaut has traveled 1080 years into the future to bring you his newest brainchild. Teaming up with the ON POINT BIO-MARINES and an army of guest stars, 3080 FLUX promises to take you on "An Audio Cinematic Adventure Through Time and Space".

Amen Anthology Vol.1, entitled "Anthem",by Malice & Devastator: Bringing jungle back to its roots, this unique series captures the best amen songs from each genre in a slammin nonstop 80 min mix. The Amen Anthology Series kicks off with "ANTHEM", a killer mix of classic and modern amen mash-ups, featuring over 40 tracks!

On Point Continuous Drum & Bass Mix Vol.1, by all of the On Point crew featuring,Phoenix Orion, and P.E.A.C.E: ON POINT has done it again with this 70 minute mix of original dubplate madness combined with turntable trickery. Enjoy Devas's sensitive side with tunes such as Camel Toe,Lay Down Ho,and Smack Da Ho, while Syndakit brings his kosher deli style with some vocal dnb bizness. Then listen as Prolifix and Malice tear it up with the scratching like only On Point can! Buenos Dias Bitch!

On Point has one release scheduled for every month this year,so stayed tuned for more updates, or come visits us at HTTP://WWW.ONPOINTRECORDS.COM

ezz! there you are! me and sicsounds have been trying to get in contact with you for ages, but with no reply. We're both a bit concerned about the lack of updates with this. It says on your site the CD is coming out in march, but you dont have masters from either of us? only mp3's. Do you still wanna use our tracks or what?

let us know whats going on yeah?

ez :thumbsup:

and me as well - I co-wrote 'The Drop' with Sicsoundz. In fact, it's being remixed as we speak - let us know if you want the original or the new and improved remix.

MiL0

What up fellows?

Sorry I have not been in touch latley, but things are still in motion. Yes,I still would like to use your track,"The Drop" on the mix CD.I also have changed that release date to April, due to the amount of stuff we have planned for 2003.I have tryed to post the material I've mixed so far on Electronic Scene,but it won't let me upload a track that size.I don't want to give out to many details on a message board. Please e-mail me at Devas@onpointrecords.com so we can arrange this in a more private setting.:afro:

Originally posted by devastator
Skill Itch I & III, by D.J. Prolifix: "Don't trip its the gifted prolific one." One of LA's best kept secrets, Prolifix demonstrates the art of turntablism with these highly touted and sought after Skill Itch selections. While showing amazing scratches, he plays the technics 1200's like an instrument, with creative and innovative beat making.

I wanna listen to this, wot your shipping costs to the UK? massive I expect!

What up fellows?

Sorry I have not been in touch latley, but things are still in motion. Yes,I still would like to use your track,"The Drop" on the mix CD.

oh i see! not interested in my track anymore! :cry:

ive lost the masters anyway to be honest :violin: woops :lol:

I'm still interested , matter of fact its already in the mix. I will post it on the On Point site soon just for the people involved.

No master huh?

Didn't you say your remixing it?

Peace, talk to you soon.

hmmm...

I can't say for sure, but don't you have low bitrate versions of Affliction's tunes? Surely you need higher quality wav's or whatever to press up a commercial cd? As for us (Studioviper & Sicsoundz) and our tune (The Drop) - we've given you a hi (ish) quality mp3 of it, but we're in the process of remixing it.

Hope that clears things up!

I'm still interested , matter of fact its already in the mix. I will post it on the On Point site soon just for the people involved.

No master huh?

Didn't you say your remixing it?

Peace, talk to you soon.

i think it was only a 96kbps version available on the internet, or 128 at the most. I didnt bother making any backups of the tune cos i thought it was shit at the time (i still do), the only trace i have of it now is a couple of minutes on a mix CD from germany :shake: I can send you some of my more recent stuff if you want. But if you're happy i'm happy :fag:

Back
Top Bottom