OMG!!! Tech Itch - The Hand

moriaty

VIP Junglist
OOMMGG!! anyone heard this one yet ?
Exclusive to the Dungeonmasters guide (DSL new CD, if youve been living in a cave)
What a monster. Acid bass at its best, just how the wolf knows to deliver.
cant wait to get my dirty fingers on that CD.
thoughts?..!

GorDo said:
OOMMGG!! anyone heard this one yet ?
Exclusive to the Dungeonmasters guide (DSL new CD, if youve been living in a cave)
What a monster. Acid bass at its best, just how the wolf knows to deliver.
cant wait to get my dirty fingers on that CD.
thoughts?..!

lets give 'er a listen!

illv//

CH3573R said:
nothing special actually ;)

i for one, havent heard a tune like this for a while, and its a nice change to hear an amen-less tune from tech itch...and that 303 its just killing it.
but then again, all its IMO ofcourse..

illv: dont have a link mate, sorry. I got it in slsk, and before the flamethrowers go off, its an 64mbps and its 3 min long..ok ?
try there ;)

GorDo said:
i for one, havent heard a tune like this for a while, and its a nice change to hear an amen-less tune from tech itch...and that 303 its just killing it.
;)

sounds spinteresting ... the acid bass sound is a killer. Get the feelin you dig tech itch gordo

:gpeace:

mesh said:
sounds spinteresting ... the acid bass sound is a killer. Get the feelin you dig tech itch gordo

:gpeace:

to be perfectly honest, i respect wot tech itch has done (label, sublabels, collabs, signing phat ass producers etc), but ive been dissapointed by his recent tunes. i mean, after Ruckus on penetration (P 004), everything there was absolutely cack. that is until Soldiers and Pressure Drop, erm, dropped, and i zipped my foul mouth.
The Hand is the best tune he's delivered since Generation, imo. sick sick scik ckis kics-u-know-wot-i-mean-?-?
:not_worth :antitank:

Last edited:
GorDo said:
to be perfectly honest, i respect wot tech itch has done (label, sublabels, collabs, signing phat ass producers etc), but ive been dissapointed by his recent tunes. i mean, after Ruckus on penetration (P 004), everything there was absolutely cack. that is until Soldiers and Pressure Drop, erm, dropped, and i zipped my foul mouth.
The Hand is the best tune he's delivered since Generation, imo. sick sick scik ckis kics-u-know-wot-i-mean-?-?
:not_worth :antitank:

:cool: :slayer:

JimJapBap said:
amenless? that second drop is pure amens. But yes slammer of a tune.
ye, bit of an eror there, but the original clip was from the DSL boy cd, and me thought it was teh amen from "White"...
tunage...absolutely pisses on every b-line ive heard in a while..
theres somefin funny tho...just after the intro, until before the lovely acid line, there isnt any sub, is there? the sub kicks with the acid, eh? or are my ears fucked ??
:monkey:

GorDo said:
OH YES!!!1
AHAHAHAHHAHAYESSSSSSSSS!!1:slayer:

got the last promo from Easyern Block , and im
:nadia: <<< that fukin happy /!!

apparently, the full aint commin till mid December :D:D
somefing to be :banana: about

you got it? I havent seen it promoed anywhere? Only thing ive seen promo from tech itch recently is life of sin, and the john roledex tune.

Back
Top Bottom