OMG another Andy C thread!!

Crysis

wannabe dj
:D

I had the pleasure of seeing Andy C for this first time here at Fall Massive in Baltimore in the states. It was a great show and without a doubt the highlight of my night. He did play a lot of mixes from the Nightlife 5 album but it didn't matter. I don't get to hear good DnB much in Baltimore because everyone's on the fucking Dubstep train. Just wanted to share.

:D

I had the pleasure of seeing Andy C for this first time here at Fall Massive in Baltimore in the states. It was a great show and without a doubt the highlight of my night. He did play a lot of mixes from the Nightlife 5 album but it didn't matter. I don't get to hear good DnB much in Baltimore because everyone's on the fucking Dubstep train. Just wanted to share.

Dude, are you sure he "played mixes" from nightlife 5, or did he play tracks from nightlife 5. I saw him in Toronto on Friday night and the only mix I heard from Nightlife (and he was doing this mix before it even came out) was Messiah/R Type which is a massive mix and can't really fault him for dropping it as it makes the place go insane.

Other than that, all the mixes I had never heard...tracks yes, but mixes no.

Dude, are you sure he "played mixes" from nightlife 5, or did he play tracks from nightlife 5. I saw him in Toronto on Friday night and the only mix I heard from Nightlife (and he was doing this mix before it even came out) was Messiah/R Type which is a massive mix and can't really fault him for dropping it as it makes the place go insane.

He's on his NL5 tour so he'll probably do a few of the mixes from the CD in his set. I saw him at Fabric a few weeks ago and he did the Protection/Floating Zero mix and the Section VIP/One Chance mix

It's purely to give an idea of those mixes done live I;d imagine

intro from toronto on the tour, remix of Me & You by Nero. Possibly by C&S

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes definitely. I know for certain he did the Messiah > Babylon mix, it got a rewind, crowd went crazy.

His time slot was fucked. He came on after Borgore (US peeps LOVE Borgore) and typical Borgore, he finished his set with crazy loud Metal. It literally cleared the floor. Then they had trouble setting up 3 decks for him (most everyone is using CDJs or Serato). The MC started spitting lyrics so it wasn't completely deaf. It was probably only a few minutes but it seemed like an hour. I remember it was pretty dead as I made it to the front rather easily and you couldn't move in there when Borgore was playing. By the time he did that mix the entire place was crammed.

1ff977308e51dd5d00f7880c303e77883405b43da0b690be6cbc4c475c467ba05g.jpg

He's on his NL5 tour so he'll probably do a few of the mixes from the CD in his set. I saw him at Fabric a few weeks ago and he did the Protection/Floating Zero mix and the Section VIP/One Chance mix

It's purely to give an idea of those mixes done live I;d imagine

He has also been battering the pickett line vip/Deep space mix for time, and who can forget the triple x/Lounge mix which has been in every set of his since the start of the year I beleive. Not that it really matters tho

Back
Top Bottom